LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Romier S

Ubisoft - Tom Clancy's The Division (PS4, XBone) - March 2016 release date

Of course the ps4 didn't dl even though I pre-ordered. Looks like tonight is out of the question as this area always has slow PSn downloads for some reason :(

I was able to finally get on about 3am est, this morning. Got up to level 7. Finding the game, at this point, to definitely be more fun than Destiny. Just seems like it benefits from a much more cohesive dev cycle, instead of all the turmoil that went on behing the curtains at Bungie. It seems to show in the game. Hopefully, the future is bright for this new IP.

Obviously it's very early in this games life but, as of right now; I'm in.

Well I got it downloaded, but Uplay is having issues and not letting me log in. Fucking game companies . Guess I'll try tomorrow.

They've failed to learn a bunch of lessons MMORPG devs learned a decade ago... But I'm sure someone said internally "We're not a MMO!"....

That's the only issue I've had with the game so far.  Had to log out and back in twice before I could finally activate.  Of course, when I got in, people weren't in a line, they were all just crowded around the laptop.  Terrible design.

It's amazing how many assholes there are in the world. I mean, really...what other enjoyment can be had from doing jumping jacks in a doorway, simply to block people? You're just a fucking twit bitch douche box. Would love to be able to find these people in real life...

It's amazing how many assholes there are in the world. I mean, really...what other enjoyment can be had from doing jumping jacks in a doorway, simply to block people? You're just a fucking twit bitch douche box. Would love to be able to find these people in real life...

It's MMORPG 101.

Next you're going to complain about those assholes who constantly try to push you off a ledge while you're waiting for other people during a raid in Destiny.

Next you're going to complain about those assholes who constantly try to push you off a ledge while you're waiting for other people during a raid in Destiny.

Who are you calling an asshole? :D :D :D

They really couldn't have done player/NPC pass through? lol. So dumb.

Seriously, so this NEVER came up as an issue during in-house testing or the beta?  Amateur hour.

Who are you calling an asshole? :D :D :D

Aw, that's what friends are for, right? LOL Wouldn't trade our raid experiences for anything. Too much fun. Hopefully, The Division can offer the same.

For all of its faults, I'm really digging The Division after a few hours with it.  I had to return my Redbox rental tonight, so I'll be going through a little withdrawl while I decide whether to purchase on PS4 for $60 or get a Uplay copy for about $40...