LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Romier S

DC Cinematic Universe Discussion

Why do you all keep posting to this thread? Why do I keep reading this thread? Why?

We've all been waiting for the Honest Trailer. It's time to turn out the lights and close the doors.

We've all been waiting for the Honest Trailer. It's time to turn out the lights and close the doors.

Not yet.  I still haven't seen it.  I bought the BluRay yesterday to watch tomorrow, because if I'm going to embrace the suck, it's gonna be in Dolby Atmos, baby!

Carlos.

Not yet.  I still haven't seen it.  I bought the BluRay yesterday to watch tomorrow, because if I'm going to embrace the suck, it's gonna be in Dolby Atmos, baby!

Carlos.

I'm so sorry. :)

I'm so sorry. :)

My hope is that it will have some demo-worthy Atmos moments, making it a keeper worth the price.  Plus, I'm intrigued by the R rating on the extended cut.  I doubt redbox is going to offer that version.

Carlos.

I'm intrigued by the R rating on the extended cut.  I doubt redbox is going to offer that version.

I couldn't figure out what made it an R for US audiences. The ultimate cut retained a 12 rating in the UK just like the theatrical version did and our ratings board is not quite so lenient on violence here (and I am surprised it did get a 12 as I do think it is pretty sadistic in places).

My hope is that it will have some demo-worthy Atmos moments, making it a keeper worth the price.  Plus, I'm intrigued by the R rating on the extended cut.  I doubt redbox is going to offer that version.

Carlos.

It should lend itself well to the audio experience. If the movie is anything - its dynamic in so far as its sound mix. 

The immersive audio mix was very good.

I still don't understand why Batman was so mad at Superman. Because one of his employees got his legs cut off?

That first fight scene for Batman in the desert, you could see the stuntmen helping him, too early on their cues. Hilarious, looked just like WWE fight. Rest of the fights were OK, and the fight where batman rescued Martha was pretty good.

I'll watch the extended version another day.

Carlos.

Um a Wayne building collapsed killing a lot of employees. Don't make me defend another part of this movie. ;)

Because there was a 1% chance Superman was going to kill every human being alive. 

But if there's even a 1% chance, you have to take it as a certainty!

Comic aficionados need to explain something to me. Was there a reason, beyond titillation, that Wonder Woman's outfit was also was skimpy? The first world war setting helps the film appeal to me, but it's really jarring seeing her step up out of a trench and looking so scantily clad (the droning guitar theme seems equally out of place, but I am assuming this will have a different composer to BvS anyway).