LCVG

CounterStrike Friday night

Guest Bryan

Can we get an 11:00 pm ET match together tonight? Please let me know if you can make it - if not, I'm going to start using my CS disk for a pooper-scooper in my back yard! :shock:

I'm definitely up for some counter-strike tonight. Send me an invite.

Good RS3 games last night, until the un-washed started showing up.

[whine]Can you turn off the .50 cals?[/whine]

[whine]Can you turn off friendly fire?[/whine] :roll:

Gord's idea of leaving a few public slots open in the game was for friends of ours that weren't on his list, however it seems to have backfired.

Amazing how much impact the group you play with has on the game. Thank god for LCVG!!

Cheers.

J.

I actually got CS from Gamefly about a week ago, and haven't had a chance to even fire it up.

However, I'll be listening to the University of Nebraska-Omaha hockey game against Alaska-Fairbanks from 10pm-12:30am CST (That's 11pm-1:30am EST in case you were wondering, JTello ;) ). I could be up for some after that, though, if anyone's still awake....

Originally posted by Bryan@Dec 5 2003, 09:34 AM

David,

Are you sure your CS disk didn't melt?

No, I had strict instructions to the firemen to save my xbox and all first person shooters first. Needless to say my copy of Kabuki Warriors didn't survive the blaze. :green:

Gord's idea of leaving a few public slots open in the game was for friends of ours that weren't on his list, however it seems to have backfired.

Especially when you had people like me who sat outside, all alone, waiting for a slot to open up. :x And when I finally got an invite (thanks ant!) I couldn't join because I didn't have the new garage map downloaded yet. After I got the damn thing the game was full yet again. :?

Originally posted by Sam P+Dec 6 2003, 01:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sam P @ Dec 6 2003, 01:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Starhawk@Dec 6 2003, 11:03 AM

Sam, Is your XBOX LIVE gamertag "Sam P"?

Yup, sure is. That's about as imaginative as I get. :P [/b]

I thought it was. I'm going to send you a friend request next time I get on LIVE. I'm always up for some RS6 if i'm home.