LCVG

Most hated video game character.

Zathras

Ah ha, you picked both mine Zathras.

Not being able to plug that dog was the biggest crime in videogaming history ;).

And Sephiroth? Cripes, he's just a freakjob with crappy hair and bishonen tendencies, give me a break. Kefka and Golbez could eat him for lunch.

Hmm, any of the characters in LJN's X-Men game for the NES come to mind as well ;).

Originally posted by ChoiceStriker@Dec 8 2003, 06:49 PM

Well, I'd have to say that whiny little bitch Raiden pretty much single-handedly ruined MGS2 for me. I had other problems with that game, but God I hated him.

Ditto!!

I also dislike Tidus from FFX. Some find him cute and endearing, but I think he's a pansy for roughly the same reasons I dislike Raiden.

Originally posted by Pharmboy@Dec 8 2003, 07:19 PM

Some find him cute and endearing, but I think he's a pansy for roughly the same reasons I dislike Raiden.

Don't look at the main character pics for FFXII then, Sam, or you'll have a new focus for your hatred, methinks ;).

Let's see 'em!

No question..

It's SAMMY (yes, I'm showing my age), that little green f*cker in Q-Bert who would show up and proceed to turn my &*%@! blocks back to their original colours! :? He was accompanied by the most annoyingly hideous beeping sound everytime he jumped too....

qube2.gif

DAMN YOU SAMMY! :green:

that little green f*cker in Q-Bert who would show up and proceed to turn my &*%@! blocks back to their original colours!

Arrrrgh. The memories. This guy was a real bastard in those levels where you could change the color of your blocks back to the original color and had to follow a precise pattern to pass the level.

Let's see 'em!

Feast your eyes on the terror that is Vaan ;).

Fear, feeeaaaarrrr!

Feast your eyes on the terror that is Vaan .

Man, I hate him already. I thought they couldn't make these protagonists any more feminine lookin' (above the neck, that is), until I saw this. He looks like he'll be like Tidus, only 10x worse.

But then the lovely Ashe revived me from my momentary impotence.

I can't say I deny hating that jackass from all the madden games... I mean no offense to anyone who loves football games but how can you stand them just because of that guy?

I also dislike that dude seymour from FFX. He's all crazy.... and he comes back to life like 6 times and he just gets bigger and uglier and more annoying with his raspy high pitched voice.

"Warrior Shot The Food". Git. Why did he have to do that?

Still, in the good old days of multiplayer where you could slap the culprit with your right hand while still dodging his shots with your left, it wasn't like you couldn't remedy the problem.

Elsewhere, it would have to be that personification of evil, the horror that is Expert 7. Yes, I know its just an inanimate bunch of flooring, but you hate it too, don't you?

• 3 weeks later...

I gotta go with Carth from KOTOR as well. What a whining little a$$ b*t%& I was dying to carve him up at the end for a dark side ending.

I wanted to replay as a female character, but Carth hitting on me was just too much to take. I would pay cash money to have him and myself frozen in carbonite for 40,000 years just to give Han Solo a chance to slap him silly.

The GRIM REAPER has made an appearance in TWO games that I have played, and in both he is a real pain-in-the-ass.

1. In Gauntlet. That little effin' death-dude could suck your health away faster than a syphilitic whore. Once trapped by him, your only choice was to either run like a bitch or tap the hell out of your weapon button to try to kill him before your health was all gone. Playing Midway Arcade Classics recently has brought back this painful reality.

2. In Grabbed by the Ghoulies. Here, Death arrives if you fail to meet the specific criteria for a battle, such as using weapons only. Once he enters the room, you have to dodge him while still vanquishing the other enemies. One touch from him and you are dead, no matter what your health status is immediatlely before the touch. He has only two kinda-cool qualities. If you can manuever an enemy between death and you, he will kill them with one touch. Death doesn't discriminate. Also, whenever he kills you, he turns his Sickle around and strokes a pretty cool guitar riff as he celebrates your demise. Pretty funny, until you realize you've got to start the level over again.

Carlos.

Originally posted by Snakefish@Jan 6 2004, 05:38 PM

I gotta go with Carth from KOTOR as well. What a whining little a$$ b*t%& I was dying to carve him up at the end for a dark side ending.

I wanted to replay as a female character, but Carth hitting on me was just too much to take. I would pay cash money to have him and myself frozen in carbonite for 40,000 years just to give Han Solo a chance to slap him silly.

Yeah, Carth was pretty damn annoying. It occurs to me that the problem with him was that the designers wanted him to be this mysterious, brooding type who doesn't want to talk about his past, but the method in which the game lets you get the know your party members forced him to yak on and on about his past and how he felt about it. You can't really have that both ways :)

• 2 weeks later...

I can think of a million platformer characters that suck more than poor Carth (he was just misunderstood...I think. I was always picking him for my party in KOTOR. Him and Bastila I think is her name). What about Dr. Muto? Lame. Bubsy always annoyed me with his little remarks and choppy animations. The people that fall when you shoot the alien ships in Defender. Why were they so stupid to be abducted by aliens in the first place? And why do they expect me to save their butt? Watching them fall to their doom is more satisfying than catching one of them. The blue demon in Dungeons and Dragon: Cloudy Mountain. He was always out to get me, even if I tried to be sneaky about it. He was worse than the damn dragon (except if the game spawned two of them - then you were in trouble!) Oh, one word: Navi. "Link! LISTEN!" The snot kid from Wind Waker. The sheep in Sheep, they just won't go where you want them to. Stupid sheep. Wakka. I hate him. Final Fantasy X collects dust because of Wakka and his stupid Blitzball. Sure, poor Tidus is a wimpy "sensitive" kid with a troubled past (probably) but Wakka was just plain annoying. I wished for him to go mute. It wasn't happening. Sparx from Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly. His "dragonfly" talk is enough to put one off games forever, well almost.

• 3 weeks later...

SAY NO MORE!!!!!! I HAVE THE ULTIMTE LIST:

1- RAIDEN: Why would you put this he/she into a mans' game? He took the joy out of MGS 2 for me!

2- TIDUS: Because it he reminded me so much of RAIDEN, I even got conused sometimes!

3- CLOUD: Even though in my opinion FF VII was by far the best RPG that I played.... I still couldn't get over the fact that Clouds lil body could hold that damn sword, or whatever it is!

4- VOLDO: The way he moves.... :evil: When I fight him it's kind of hard to concentrate when he's doin all these wierd movements!

5- SQUALL: The least I try to think of my cousin, the more I remember her when I play this game! It gives me the chills!

I'm missing a couple of them but when I remember I'll come back to it! Oh and stop hating on SEPHIROTH! :green: