LCVG

Wednesday Night CS & RS3

Chris F

Been off XBL for a while now, but since I'm feeling better and have more time now, I figure better to get back on and start gaming again!

When: Wednesday, December 10

8PM EST - Counter-Strike!

10PM EST - Rainbow Six 3

Stow your cars in the garage. Put your clubs back in the bag. It's killing time!

Sounds good Chris! I would love to try CounterStrike out, as I have owned it for several weeks now.

I've yet to see more than two people playing (Allen and myself) and I am really tired of the two of us running around the maps wondering what it would be like with a full room. If tonight doesn't pan out, CS is destined for a quick trade-in.

See you around 9:00 pm E.T.

CS is destined for a quick trade-in.

There are a lot of people playing CS right now, and it shouldn't be hard to find good games to join. Not a lot of LCVG'ers have CS, mostly because RS3 outshadows CS by some margin.

We've had some full games of CS before (previous weeks since the games release), and I had a blast playing with 10 people. It was a very good experience.

I'll try to make it.

BTW, Thanks for all the invites last night, guys. I have a small squad of friends and we are still going through the missions, so I had to decline. Once we graduate from the missions, I will definitely be more inclined to accept the invites, so keep 'em coming!

Carlos.

Originally posted by Scar@Dec 9 2003, 01:09 PM

And Bryan, I think it's for tomorrow night.

Did you just fucking correct me?

Thanks Oscar ;) . I never remember to read the fine print or the red print.

I'll be golfing tonight instead. See you tomorrow night for the killing.

We actually played CS until about 10:30 it was that much fun. My apologies to Wetwork for teamkilling him. I usually end up on the terrorists side so I'm used to going after CT's.

Playing on the CT team toward the end I never realized how motivated we could be when the hostages are hot. Everyone had $10-15K. :D