LCVG

Ratchet and Clank remake coming to PS4 - Releases April 12th, 2016

Finished this last night. Such a good time. Great remake of the original with enough changes to make it feel fresh. The characters still have a ton of charm, the visuals are just lovely and the gameplay is just as tight as it ever was. I think I'll definitely give Challenge Mode a whirl and try to platinum the game. It doesn't seem like too difficult a platinum to get.

The Rhyno gun is the shit. I made complete mince meat of the last boss with it on Hard. Literally finished that boss battle in like 5 minutes and didn't die at all. :hathaway:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loved Ninja Gaiden. Daughter hates it. Too easy.

Finished this last night. Such a good time. Great remake of the original with enough changes to make it feel fresh. The characters still have a ton of charm, the visuals are just lovely and the gameplay is just as tight as it ever was. I think I'll definitely give Challenge Mode a whirl and try to platinum the game. It doesn't seem like too difficult a platinum to get.

The Rhyno gun is the shit. I made complete mince meat of the last boss with it on Hard. Literally finished that boss battle in like 5 minutes and didn't die at all. :hathaway:

Wait until you max the RYNO out! He won't even make it to the second platform.
  • 4 years later...