LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Romier S

The Easy Allies thread

The overblown reactions to the final “wild ones” predictions (at around 1hr 54min mark) in the 2019 Predictions podcast are wonderful. I’d make gifs if I knew how.

• Like 1

As Jones said (multiple times), “Cozy!”

I watched a little bit of their live stream for a bit last night and saw the Group Stream Stage. I missed the tour of the entire studio, though, so it’s nice to see it now.

Really excited to see them make good use of this space. It’s definitely a lot bigger than Jones’ garage!

• Like 1

I like the variety of rooms. I wasn’t expecting that. I knew they had a green room as Ian and Brandon already did a video from there last week, but to see they also have their cozy room with the two couches then the studio desk setup...etc is great. They have a three year lease on the place I believe. 

58 minutes ago, Angry the Clown said:

I think I must have been the only fan of Pro Strats Only Please. RIP.

At least now I know what to do when I finally get to that part on Possum Punch 3. Thanks, IGN!

• Like 1

I always enjoy it when they do The Hall of Greats inductions. The latest one from this past week is no exception. Some really strong titles were nominated, and the vote tally for the top three was super close this time.

Spoiler

I’m really looking forward to a future podcast in which Kyle is forced to acknowledge that The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past is “one of the greats.”

:lawl

• Like 1

They are such likable dorks.  I love them.  And yet, I don't want any of my jock friends or girlfriends to know I like them.

2 hours ago, Angry the Clown said:

Hide contents

Brandon dropping the f-bomb made me gasp 😆

Hey, it's E3. All bets are off. Or are they on? I don't gamble, so I don't know if that phrase works in this case.

Also, kudos to Huber if his big bet pays off. I think he may be doomed, however.

Those were some good questions. 

Huber’s $420 bet 😆 . Good strategy, but I think he’s screwed. Maybe. 

I don’t know if I could decide on which way to bet on a big boy falling down before it’s too late to lock everything in.

What is considered a Todd Howard apology? An actual “we’re sorry” or would a “we hear/heard you”?

I've probably played it too safe... Shouldn't have put Don Bucks down on Rabbids since the odds are so close and instead thrown an extra 20 against no new Retro game. :) 

donbucks.png?raw=1

• Like 1

From the moment they announce him to the point he starts his speech I timed 32 seconds, so

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

I’ve lost on Doom though. 

I had a hundred down on Spencer so I hope you’re right. I thought I had money on Phil saying Nintendo at the MS conference but I didn’t thankfully. 

I’ve lost betting against FFVII getting a date.

I watched this last night 😄. I ended up with $586.02. Lost out big time when we didn't get anything for a character throwing something at the screen. I'll still take that as respectable since I beat all the Allies except Huber, Brad, Kyle.

3 hours ago, Angry the Clown said:

I’m a little salty about them bending the rules on the FFVII date. 😀

True. I think if the clarification question hadn't been brought up beforehand (what if it happens outside of the conference), they'd have counted it no question. Damiani or whoever asked muddied the waters 😆

8 hours ago, Angry the Clown said:

HE SKIPPED TOWN?!

HE OWES US MONEY! 😄

• Like 1