LCVG

10 Pin Alley 2

Guest Bryan

G.D. it! Creepy Peeper is making me ill in that mustard suit!

And to say you have simiar taste in games is certainly not a slam on you,... since I only buy the most awesome gear, I must be saying you are wicked cool too! :lol:

Anyway, if this bowling game is any good it'll be a must-buy. Bowling games generally have simple but addictive game play.

I also love the arcade bowling games (and Gollf too) with the roller ball controller too.

cCapcom_Bowling.jpg

What a skeezy looking cabinet,... better get out the Lysol if you plan on playing it!

That's funny, I saw it on Glen's amazing calendar yesterday, and immediately went to EB to search, but it returned nothing. I'd love to have a good bowling game.

Actually, I've been playing MegaBowling on the Palm and it's not bad once you figure out how the throwing works. But I'd like to see a GBA bowling game, with arcade-like controls ala Super Monkey Bowling.

If it:

A) really exists, and

B) is half-decent, then it

C) is mine!

How could I possibly want to play billiards on Xbox Live and bowl on my GBA???

Must be a sickness. :green:

I just called their headquarters - they do at least have someone answering the phone. Unfortunately, besides a young woman with a sexy voice, everyone else was out of the office.