LCVG

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

No Suso didn't get to play, Pippo put in Muntari instead. I really still don't understand why we "proppsade" on Suso joining us in January when we don't play him at all. So weird. 

Europe isn't that important for finances because of the daft TV rights.

Also fuck a winter break with every single fibre of my being.

Meanwhile at the BBC;

HALF-TIME

AC Milan 1-0 Cagliari
_81822835_milan.jpg
I won't lie to you, my European football friends. This hasn't been a very good game. At least we get a 15-minute break from it now.

Who cares, we won! Pippo's record so far is 10 wins, 11 draws and 9 losses so you can understand how we savor every win. 3 wins in 2015 and all of the are against the bottom 3 teams. Pippo magnifico!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a dutch Harry Redknapp.

Naw, that's a whole other baby:  

Batong if you end up banging the dude, just make sure you're on top. My friend says if you're always on top you're not really gay, you just like fucking. 

Posted Images

Van Ginkel has been good these past two games though. Fast feet, doesn't take unnecessary (I hate this word) touches and is able to be the link between the attack and midfield. Basically everything Muntari isn't.

Btw I hated how the San Siro crowd booed Essien, Honda and Destro. Boo the team after the game if you aren't satisfied, not the individuals ffs.