LCVG

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a dutch Harry Redknapp.

Naw, that's a whole other baby:  

Batong if you end up banging the dude, just make sure you're on top. My friend says if you're always on top you're not really gay, you just like fucking. 

Posted Images

With the way trilogies and remakes are going this gen, I'm sure they'll port City to PS4/Xbox One. What do you say about Bertolacci and Bacca? Would be a pretty good start of the transfer summer. 

Godhand, I think it's pretty fun. The side missions are good as well. Damn it, I'm off to play some more. 

Yeah, Juve is Juve and Inter has improved a lot. However they had a better coach than us and spent a lot last season as well and look how that went. I'm certain we can reach Europe places with a proper coach like Mihajlovic if Bertolacci joins. If we somehow get another midfielder (Witsel, Clasie?), Zlatan, Bacca and a defender then I think it's possible to reach CL spots. 

Yeah, Juve is Juve and Inter has improved a lot. However they had a better coach than us and spent a lot last season as well and look how that went. I'm certain we can reach Europe places with a proper coach like Mihajlovic if Bertolacci joins. If we somehow get another midfielder (Witsel, Clasie?), Zlatan, Bacca and a defender then I think it's possible to reach CL spots.

Yeah, we should be competing for EL at least with the squad we have already. No way Genoa out Samp are better. Having a real manager will make a huge difference.

I just think there is too much of a gap between us and J/N/R. Even with a bunch of signings, it will probably take a season for our squad to gel before we can really fight for the top 3. It took years to build the other teams, and we are playing catch-up.

Plus we might have England's fourth CL spot next year which would make things easier.

Yeah, we should be competing for EL at least with the squad we have already. No way Genoa out Samp are better. Having a real manager will make a huge difference.

I just think there is too much of a gap between us and J/N/R. Even with a bunch of signings, it will probably take a season for our squad to gel before we can really fight for the top 3. It took years to build the other teams, and we are playing catch-up.

Plus we might have England's fourth CL spot next year which would make things easier.

I would be satisfied with an EL spot, because that would be a good enough improvement on previous seasons really. Next season we should at least aim to be top 5, fighting with Juve, Napoli, Roma and Inter. Maybe Lazio as well. 

Agree that the team needs time, so hopefully many deals will be done before the ritiro starts I think in two weeks. I always hated Galliani's last minute deals, no matter how exciting that made the last day of the mercato.  

We signed Carlos Bacca. Where is our resident Spaniard? Cappa please explain this player to me, I know nothing. Worth 30m?

I like him alot, one of my favorite players in La Liga.  Lot's of heart and plays hard.

Is he worth 30 million euros? Um... I think Sevilla made a helluva a deal at that price. 

Thanks. I don't mind us overpaying if he is good. All clubs are making us overpay because they know we finally have money and are desperate for players. Can't really get around that.

I think because there was also Liverpool and Arsenal sniffing around (or at least Sevilla playing that up for more money).