LCVG

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a dutch Harry Redknapp.

Naw, that's a whole other baby:  

Batong if you end up banging the dude, just make sure you're on top. My friend says if you're always on top you're not really gay, you just like fucking. 

Posted Images

During the same attack, Costa elbowed Koscielny (twice), and even grabbed his head. Dean should have blown his whistle long before Gabriel's shove.

I mean it should have been blown up earlier for a foul from Costa anyway but referees never give obstruction for guiding out of play.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Costa should've gotten a red card there. 

Holy shit, that was such an Arsenal marking. I mean Zouma completely free there. 

Costa being a cunt is nothing new, but when will the so call best league in the world employ world class referees i.e find some foreign referees with an actual pedigree?

and who would that be? I don't watch much bundesliga, but the ones in Serie A are a whole other level of terrible than the premier league refs. La Liga always seems horrible as well. 

and who would that be? I don't watch much bundesliga, but the ones in Serie A are a whole other level of terrible than the premier league refs. La Liga always seems horrible as well. 

It's kind of funny, the PL fans want refs from the other leagues, the Serie A fans think that the refs in the league are awful and the La Liga fans are jealous of our refs. It really seems to be a huge difference for the refs to work in their own league and out in Europe, I don't really know why since the rules are the same. 

Some Chelsea fans chanted "You should have died" at Cech yesterday.

If that's true then I can't imagine it was many fans than a few idiots but luckily it doesn't seem to be true. 

Is Sturridge starting? Haven't checked the starting lineups yet. 

Once he moved to 10, he looked good. We literally have to shuffle the whole team to accomodate Rooney.

And the fat POS hasn't scored in PL since that Arsenal game. When was it again, in February, March?

Imagine any other team mollycoddling a player who hasn't scored in 6 months. And who scored only once away in the past 18-19 months.

Once he moved to 10, he looked good. We literally have to shuffle the whole team to accomodate Rooney.

And the fat POS hasn't scored in PL since that Arsenal game. When was it again, in February, March?

Imagine any other team mollycoddling a player who hasn't scored in 6 months. And who scored only once away in the past 18-19 months.

It really is just amazing how bad he is:

Rooney as nr 10:

0 shots
19 passes completed
1 pass into the box, off target
0 assists
0 chances created
0 key passes