LCVG

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

i'm also happy for DiMaria... he's getting paid... he's not worth 8 million euros a year but he was "only" make 3,5 million euros a year and Madrid only offered him somewhere in the region of 5 or  6 million which is still less than what Benzema makes, I think Benzema is at 7. 

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a dutch Harry Redknapp.

Naw, that's a whole other baby:  

Batong if you end up banging the dude, just make sure you're on top. My friend says if you're always on top you're not really gay, you just like fucking. 

Posted Images

It's that good? I saw the first episode and it seemed weird. But have heard that it picks up after a couple of episodes if you like character driven shows, which I do. Will watch the second episode tonight then.  

Yeah, but it's really dark, so I suppose it's not for everyone. Not quite as good or grim as the season 2 of Millennium, but then again, not much is.

Supes I'm so conflicted--fng joined Na'Vi (as captain???) but Power Rangers is pretty much dead I think.

RIP Belorussian Doto.

FNG is good, drafts bat shit crazy at times though but vanskor is legit too. PR still exist they're trying out wejustzik.

PR's problem was they would draft normally against big teams and beat them but draft whacky shit against lower teams so lose.

Team Tinker beat Navi 3-1 today, Tinker looked much stronger tbh.

Tomorrow European Starladder kicks off Alliance (playing with Misery and Chessie) plays 'Secret Team' (Puppey, Kuroky, n0tail, Fly and s4).

I don't remember what my gripe was with the show, but I got nothing against dark. Never seen Millenium actually :(

Then you're going to love it. TBF, there are some (perhaps unintentionally) funny moments as well - for example, this past week an unborn baby got raptured. TV doesn't get any than better that...

If you ever decide to watch Millennium, watch the first two seasons, and pretend that the third never happened.

thanks for paying the same price as we did for Ronaldo for half the player.... how does it feel to having spent the most money as a club the last 5 seasons and not even be in champions league? :(

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/angel-di-maria-writes-classy-farewell-letter-to-real-madrid-after-leaving-for-man-united/

Same story every year. Players pushed out because of some shitty idea from Perez. Luckily we're winning trophies this time, because Perez hasn't learned a thing in the last 15 years. Just hope it doesn't end up the same as the last Galactico squad.

Then you're going to love it. TBF, there are some (perhaps unintentionally) funny moments as well - for example, this past week an unborn baby got raptured. TV doesn't get any than better that...

If you ever decide to watch Millennium, watch the first two seasons, and pretend that the third never happened.

Now that I gotta see. 

thanks for paying the same price as we did for Ronaldo for half the player.... how does it feel to having spent the most money as a club the last 5 seasons and not even be in champions league? :(

That smiley on the end says it all. Knew you'd be sad to see him leave, though I have to say, when it comes to players like that there becomes a point where they're rarely available, so you pay whatever it takes.

Btw, CR7 cost you 94m Euros, while Di Maria has cost us 75m Euros.

And you're right there Cappa, he should have been earning more than the likes of Benzema at your club. You should wish him well though, as he did a lot of good for your club over the past few seasons, and was pivotal in the CL final when winning La Decima.   

That smiley on the end says it all. Knew you'd be sad to see him leave, though I have to say, when it comes to players like that there becomes a point where they're rarely available, so you pay whatever it takes.

And you're right there Cappa, he should have been earning more than the likes of Benzema at your club. You should wish him well though, as he did a lot of good for your club over the past few seasons, and was pivotal in the CL final when winning La Decima.

Real will be fine though, Kroos will be the signing of the season, especially at that ridiculous price.

FNG is good, drafts bat shit crazy at times though but vanskor is legit too. PR still exist they're trying out wejustzik.

PR's problem was they would draft normally against big teams and beat them but draft whacky shit against lower teams so lose.

Team Tinker beat Navi 3-1 today, Tinker looked much stronger tbh.

Tomorrow European Starladder kicks off Alliance (playing with Misery and Chessie) plays 'Secret Team' (Puppey, Kuroky, n0tail, Fly and s4).

I always felt like they metagamed, which will be a good thing on a high level team, but was awful on a tweener team that actually had to play scrubs consistently.

When can FNG get moonlight to replace XBOX. :Kat:

it's 15 million in variables which he should have no problem achieving I think 10 alone is if he plays 20 games or more.

Real Madrid offered him 6 million a year and he rejected it.