LCVG

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a dutch Harry Redknapp.

Naw, that's a whole other baby:  

Batong if you end up banging the dude, just make sure you're on top. My friend says if you're always on top you're not really gay, you just like fucking. 

Posted Images

Feels like we've been saying that for a while.

Carlos do you have yourself a girlfriend? If so congrats.

Yes, I have a girlfriend now. Kinda feels surreal. 

Oooh, you might be going a bit too early there Kelley. Carlos told me she swings both ways. So guess it can go either way

Yep, and I like her taste in women too.

:banderas: 

Praise  :messiah 

Well yes, I did, then we moved in together, then I broke up with her and moved cities, also I've been really busy with work! I'm now halfway through my PhD (!!!) and I'm going to Melbourne for five months in january! 

LOL please don't tell me you moved cities because you broke up with a girl?

LOL please don't tell me you moved cities because you broke up with a girl?

Well, I did. I moved back from Aarhus to Aalborg (where I work anyway), on a temporary basis. We lived together, and I could get a cheap room up here. Plus, I literally have no furniture left. So I've cut down on all expenses and focused on working, and in January I'¨m going to Melbourne, which is part of my PhD. So the trip has been planned for a long time :-) Also, this way I got rid of my awful commute!

Are you still living it up in Spain?

Well, I did. I moved back from Aarhus to Aalborg (where I work anyway), on a temporary basis. We lived together, and I could get a cheap room up here. Plus, I literally have no furniture left. So I've cut down on all expenses and focused on working, and in January I'¨m going to Melbourne, which is part of my PhD. So the trip has been planned for a long time :-) Also, this way I got rid of my awful commute!

Are you still living it up in Spain?

yes who needs women anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!