LCVG

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a dutch Harry Redknapp.

Naw, that's a whole other baby:  

Batong if you end up banging the dude, just make sure you're on top. My friend says if you're always on top you're not really gay, you just like fucking. 

Posted Images

Apparently Hiddink told Kezman he's coming.

Big mistake sacking Mourinho, though. I would rather have gotten rid of the troublemakers.

Problem is you cannot sack players.

For me personally the biggest issue with Mourinho was his stubbornness with giving the youth players a chance, they mess up once, they were never to be seen again.

He relied too much on the old guard like Ivanovic was garbage yet guaranteed a start and Costa needed to be dropped yet could do anything (other than score) and would play.

Tactically Chelsea weren't anything special, its not like the warning signs weren't there this team basically limped to the title because they did all the work early and went out of the Champions League to a 10 man PSG. I think its just everything came to a head like Mourinho's usual third season meltdown with them tactically being found out, old players and some players just disinterested. Holy trinity of disasters.

He relied too much on the old guard like Ivanovic was garbage yet guaranteed a start and Costa needed to be dropped yet could do anything (other than score) and would play.

Tactically Chelsea weren't anything special, its not like the warning signs weren't there this team basically limped to the title because they did all the work early and went out of the Champions League to a 10 man PSG. I think its just everything came to a head like Mourinho's usual third season meltdown with them tactically being found out, old players and some players just disinterested. Holy trinity of disasters.

Again, he asked for transfers this summer and the board didn't do anything.  The team needs rebuilt.  I'd like to see Pep take on the challenge, but he'd also be crazy for doing it.  Roman chased Carlo for years before Carlo agreed to take the job, only to be axed one season after winning the Double and really it wasn't that bad of a season.

Again, he asked for transfers this summer and the board didn't do anything.  The team needs rebuilt.  I'd like to see Pep take on the challenge, but he'd also be crazy for doing it.  Roman chased Carlo for years before Carlo agreed to take the job, only to be axed one season after winning the Double and really it wasn't that bad of a season.

TBH sometimes the coach needs to be sacked even if the season wasn't that bad. Otherwise the team goes into complacency becoming an eternal 'also-ran' like Wenger's Arsenal last decade. 

Also, I can't wait until Zidane starts coaching and goes into one of his legendary spats. Madrid expects him to be their Pep Guardiola, but honestly, that's hoping for too much. 

Looks like it'll be Guus and Drogba managing the team for the rest of the season.  A 3-1 win at home with Oscar, Pedro, and Brana scoring.  Not sure what to think about it.  Happy for the 3 points, but was Mourinho holding this team back as it appears or was it something else.  Terry in today's match guide said there is no player power at Chelsea.  With United losing today the press is moved on to hunting for LVG to get the sack and get replaced by Mouinho.  Speaking of Mourinho Roma offered him their job and he's turned it down.  My thoughts are he already knows where he is going next.