LCVG

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a dutch Harry Redknapp.

Naw, that's a whole other baby:  

Batong if you end up banging the dude, just make sure you're on top. My friend says if you're always on top you're not really gay, you just like fucking. 

Posted Images

I wish Zidane would not do this.  To ruin his legacy like this.  I just do not see this ending well.  I do believe they went for Mourinho first and he turned them down, which makes me believe more and more the rumors of Mourinho waiting on the English National Team job are true.

I wish Zidane would not do this. To ruin his legacy like this. I just do not see this ending well. I do believe they went for Mourinho first and he turned them down, which makes me believe more and more the rumors of Mourinho waiting on the English National Team job are true.

Lol at mourinho being considered are you mad? That locker room was a mess when he left and his falling out with Ronaldo was well published in the media. The locker room is already divided under Benitez do you really think they'd send in someone like mourinho to destroy it further?

Zidane is THE only solution now at this stage for the short term. He knows the locker room, the players, and was ancelotti second during La décima season.

Mourinho being considered for Madrid is laughable it will never happen.

kaolV18.jpg

Also sacking Carlo Ancelotti, I genuinely believe this club to be unmanagable now.

5 draws and 3 losses against top competition I don't think they've beaten a top team all year. Psg is the best team they've beaten and they didn't deserve the win.

The only thing I agree with is that the ancelotti sacking was stupid but please don't post Benitez record as if it's positive. Losses against Sevilla Barcelona Villarreal draws against Valencia atletico sporting and Málaga.

Pathetic

Maybe you shouldn't have employed him in the first place, then.

To give a manager half a season and sack him for being a few points off the top to bring someone in that has never managed at a level to speak off is what is pathetic.

shouldn't have done a ton of things but it was clear the Madrid locker room was in pieces. Isco James and jese all "punished" and put on the sidelines(perhaps rightly so or not), no one defending Benitez publicly etc a move needed to be made.

Zidane is the only sensible replacement. Now the focus will be on Florentino and the players. Hopefully their will be a clean house from top to bottom next season.

At least we have quotable proof Madrid fans have finally lost it 68% winrate, most goals scored and 4 points from top "isn't positive".

They only went for Benitez because literally no one else will manage the clown show, they fired him now because if he was fired before the 15th January they didn't have to pay his full contract and the games after Valencia are pretty easy for Zidane to walk in for.

At least we have quotable proof Madrid fans have finally lost it 68% winrate, most goals scored and 4 points from top "isn't positive".

They only went for Benitez because literally no one else will manage the clown show, they fired him now because if he was fired before the 15th January they didn't have to pay his full contract and the games after Valencia are pretty easy for Zidane to walk in for.

Dude come on. I understand you like Benitez, but the expectations are higher when you coach a team with the players Madrid has. Benitez was evaluated based on his record against top opposition and the conclusion was that he could not even defend the results when he needed to. He took a team that was a contender up until the last stage of the previous season and turned it into an also-ran. Perez was a fucking idiot to sack Carlo, but stopping the train wreck that was Benitez at Madrid was the correct call. Now, the players have no expectations to live up to. There is still a high chance they will end up third in the league and trophy-less, but at least they tried something different rather than sticking it with Benitez who didn't aspire to anything else this year.

and yet still less points than at this same point last season and haven't won a game against any top 5 team ALL seaosn long. James on the bench(Madrid's best player last season and start of this season) right. "Positives"