LCVG

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a dutch Harry Redknapp.

Naw, that's a whole other baby:  

Batong if you end up banging the dude, just make sure you're on top. My friend says if you're always on top you're not really gay, you just like fucking. 

Posted Images

Mental midgets with a delusional manager.

Last 10 seasons they've finished 3rd, 4th, 4th, 3rd, 4th, 3rd, 4th, 3rd, 4th and 4th

Liverpool have finished 2nd a few times in that time and been more of a challenge for the title than Arsenal ever have they are permanently stuck.

This is their perfect chance to win the league. If they don't and collapse finishing 3rd or 4th again Wenger needs to go.

Bu bu but it was for the medical purposes only!

"For the past 10 years I have been taking a medicine called mildronate by my doctor, my family doctor, and a few days ago after I received the letter from the ITF [international Tennis Federation] I found out it also has another name of meldonium, which I did not know."It is very important for you to understand that for 10 years this medicine was not on Wada's [World Anti-Doping Agency] banned list and I had been legally taking that medicine for the past 10 years."But on 1 January the rules had changed and meldonium became a prohibited substance, which I had not known."

Back when I was a little kid, I used to buy tons of Sci-fi almanacs and one of them had this hilarious short story, think it was called "The Mickey Mouse Olympics". It was about the future of olympics and sport in general, chock full of blood spinning, doping, robotic prosthetics, corruption, cheating, and everything in between. Oh how I used to laugh back then...