LCVG

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a dutch Harry Redknapp.

Naw, that's a whole other baby:  

Batong if you end up banging the dude, just make sure you're on top. My friend says if you're always on top you're not really gay, you just like fucking. 

Posted Images

He went on Instagram posting about how he didnt care and antagonizing the fans. Honestly, the institution looking at those things is absurd; they are better ignored. Regardless, Dani Alves should just keep a low profile instead of trying to act as if this isnt a disappointing season.

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen. Barcelona have simply played too many games with Arsenal, and whatever it is that makes Arsenal collapse every season, has finally rubbed off on them, too.

Kinda like how Wenger's spirit rubs off on his players and prevents them from reaching their full potential.

It's hard for me to sympathise with Spurs when I still haven't erased all the messages I got (mostly from Spurs and Arsenal fans) when SAF retired.

Hopefully, Chelsea will throw their game, because you just know LVG is too rigid and gormless to do it himself.

Not really, I expected it to be honest.

What hurt/annoyed me the most was BT basically taking a shit all over Villarreal all game especially at half time they've only lost 2 games at home all season they beat Atletico and Real Madrid at home drawing with Barcelona.

BT Sport is like our Fox Sports, you'll watch it because you have to but the entire time you wish it was someone else doing the broadcast.

To be honest, I don't think 1-0 makes that much difference, we would always try to win at home if it would have stayed at 0-0. Sure, we need to make sure we win with two goals or not letting in one to get ET but the mentality shouldn't really change imo.