LCVG

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a dutch Harry Redknapp.

Naw, that's a whole other baby:  

Batong if you end up banging the dude, just make sure you're on top. My friend says if you're always on top you're not really gay, you just like fucking. 

Posted Images

Did you say BT? I really shouldn't be posting this, but I was recently talking with someone whose wife is one of the execs for a major tv rights company. He was bragging about their CL viewership, and how it exceeds the one for BT, and I was like, "Yeah, but you have Poland, Hungary, the whole former Yugoslavia, basically the whole Central and Eastern Europe," and he said, "No, that's just for Serbia."

I dunno how I managed not to laugh just there and then. It's not even on their biggest (by far) cable platform, it's just on IPTV (ADSL/VDSL2) there.

I have a feeling that unless they have a watertight deal, BT are going to lose their (CL) rights soon.

You should be okay, it's widely known their Champion's League coverage has been getting like no viewers there was an article in the guardian about how UEFA are concerned like ITV would get 16m for a random game but BT just get over 200k for an English team.

Do not be surprised if UEFA force them to improve the free to air channel or something. The deal itself has done what BT wanted it's increasing their customers.

But decreasing the viewers/prestige that UEFA want.

The other day I was talking to a friend about his relationship that's falling apart after a decade, and in typically self-absorbed fashion I was trying to think about whether I've ever spent 10 years on any sort of failed endeavor. I realized that I was closing in on a decade of defending Arsene Wenger's incompetent management of Arsenal Football Club, and further, I remembered that a good portion of that time was spent with you lovely people! I'm relieved to see that you folks are still here plugging away. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to all of you, and thanks for putting up with my extremely bad opinions and posts for years during my formative football-supporting days. Strange as it may be, hadareud's avatar still pops into my head from time to time when I'm toiling about 'ol Arsene.

They were very dirty. The whole display was reminiscent of the ones Arsenal used to put on regular basis in early 2000's (when they broke the red card record).

What the fuck is with everything trying to turn Blackburn into underdogs?

"Shearer, who won the Premier League in 1995 with underdogs Blackburn told BBC Sport"

They spent more money than anyone else UNCLE JACKS MILLIONS.

Agreed - even as cities, Leicester and Blackburn share nothing in common... except for demographics. You know what I'm saying...

Obviously, Sutton and Shearer were bought for peanuts.

Speaking of Shearer (who was one of Prem's dirtiest players), I find it audacious that he's attacking Fellaini (who only retaliated against Huth's "sexual masochism"), whom I genuinely believe to be a good guy.