LCVG

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a dutch Harry Redknapp.

Naw, that's a whole other baby:  

Batong if you end up banging the dude, just make sure you're on top. My friend says if you're always on top you're not really gay, you just like fucking. 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Frank said:

Wtf happened to GAF

Where will I get my political news now

Evilore basically walked in (naked) on a girl having a shower he was on a road trip with was a few years ago she spoke up after all the Harvey Weinstein stuff (and the me too campaign) basically saying she was scared to say anything because of who he was.

I doubt it was like he decided I'm going to sexually harass but more he's just an idiot in social gatherings I'm sure batong said he was a bit off when he met him.

But it's not long after he basically went nuts in the Hugh Hefner thread and banned a bunch of long time members. What I heard was the mods didn't like his explanation so they left, but modbot said it was because someone was releasing their private information (address etc) I believe the first over modbot but giving you the famed BOTH SIDES. 

Don't know what I'm going to read either, I read gaf a lot during the day at work.

6 hours ago, kelley said:

It’s sad what is going on over there. Maybe more of the old football crew will come back over here. 

Haha, unfortunately we've been gone for so long! We're basically dead as far as anyone else is concerned.

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

Yeah, I think he was just socially awkward, but his own fault for turning that place into some kind of a hellish SJW haven. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Bet Malka gravely regrets turning down that EA offer, though.

I mean I doubt he wanted it to go that route but he was checked out for a long time that's why him coming back and going ballistic at old members in the Hugh Hefner thread with bans was a big deal (called a few fucking idiots etc) they were calling Hefner a piece of shit.

I genuinely don't see what's wrong with being a "SJW" though, people are people and shouldn't be treated differently because they're United or Arsenal fans. My friend actually this week was attacked because she has feathers (or flowers I forget which is funny when it literally happened earlier in the week) in her hair and was doing an earth tones make up tutorial and people thought she was appropriating native american culture started calling her a racist which really upset her so I understand hating that bandwagon aspect.

Issue for me was there was less discussion lately and mods would just lock topics without giving a reason hiding behind ModBot I know that was the point so they didn't get targeted but if there's a good discussion on it that was interesting and it gets locked for no reason it was super infuriating.

Man I'm going to miss DestinyGAF and WrestleGAF maybe someone can get me their discord. :(

58 minutes ago, kelley said:

What is the EA offer?

Supposedly he was offered $10m a while ago and when he went to London (when I think batong was there) he was saying he was offered $3m for it.

While GAF has a high page rank and a lot of viewers I don't see how it could ever really return the investment, the site would eventually come up with all the libel issues the old F365 forums came under (when it was owned by Sky) too.

39 minutes ago, SupahBlah said:

I genuinely don't see what's wrong with being a "SJW" though, people are people and shouldn't be treated differently because they're United or Arsenal fans. My friend actually this week was attacked because she has feathers (or flowers I forget which is funny when it literally happened earlier in the week) in her hair and was doing an earth tones make up tutorial and people thought she was appropriating native american culture started calling her a racist which really upset her so I understand hating that bandwagon aspect.

Supposedly he was offered $10m a while ago and when he went to London (when I think batong was there) he was saying he was offered $3m for it.

While GAF has a high page rank and a lot of viewers I don't see how it could ever really return the investment, the site would eventually come up with all the libel issues the old F365 forums came under (when it was owned by Sky) too.

Yeah, hate bandwagoneering myself, I'm all for healthy discussion, but the last time I visited (a year and a half ago) the place was nuts, they were basically banning Sanders supporters  en masse for being too left, horrid stuff.

But before the political takeover, the place was a dream for marketers, some companies even had dedicated shills posting on GAF, so I (kind of) understand the offer.

Just now, Izzy said:

Yeah, hate bandwagoneering myself, I'm all for healthy discussion, but the last time I visited (a year and a half ago) the place was nuts, they were basically banning Sanders supporters  en masse for being too left, horrid stuff.

But before the political takeover, the place was a dream for marketers, some companies even had dedicated shills posting on GAF, so I (kind of) understand the offer.

To be fair she wasn't on gaf that was outside of gaf on youtube/twitter/twitch. Blew my mind how quick it was she's pretty liberal too.

Companies still had shills I'm sure of it.

Evilore really shouldn't be running from these issues, he has a responsibility to the community to keep it going...and that probably means stepping down and handing the keys over to someone else.

Also I messaged Cornballer on twitter and told him Football GAF is always welcome over here.

GAF going down in flames after spitting at the sky so often they got a meteor back in return. It is almost poetic. 

I am sad for Liverpool. I expected so much from them this season. That defense is shit.

Also, Pep just reached Barca-mode on the EPL. The argument against Barca '09 was that they were kings of a mediocre league and that no team could pull that shit in the EPL due to its quality. Well, let's see for how long this City spell lasts. 

https://twitter.com/search?q=neogaf&src=typd

Kotaku is going to write about EviLore. TOPPEST KEK!

https://kotaku.com/neogaf-goes-dark-after-sexual-misconduct-allegation-aga-1819755151