LCVG

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a dutch Harry Redknapp.

Naw, that's a whole other baby:  

Batong if you end up banging the dude, just make sure you're on top. My friend says if you're always on top you're not really gay, you just like fucking. 

Posted Images

Neogaf is dead? The king is dead, long live the king!

And fuck that Liverpool (defence). Hauled my ass and broken ankle on crutches to Wembley to watch that disastrous display with my  brother and his friends.

I could probably have done a better job than them.

20 minutes ago, Batong said:

Neogaf is dead? The king is dead, long live the king!

And fuck that Liverpool (defence). Hauled my ass and broken ankle on crutches to Wembley to watch that disastrous display with my  brother and his friends.

I could probably have done a better job than them.

Hope you got disabled seating at least!

1 hour ago, Cappa said:

Long time! pretty dead around these parts... are you guys on the discord? Id stay away from any of the new forums that are going to pop up, its going to be a complete shitshow. 

Nah, is it still closed?  If not can you send an invite?

ResetEra looks like it might be a good replacement.  A lot of mods are involved.  Horrid name though.

56 minutes ago, Cappa said:

Long time! pretty dead around these parts... are you guys on the discord? Id stay away from any of the new forums that are going to pop up, its going to be a complete shitshow. 

People are already posting screenshots of private discord conversations that show the filth is just carrying over to the next place.

59 minutes ago, kelley said:

Hope you got disabled seating at least!

Naw the injury was a little bit too last minute for that, and I wanted to sit my friends, super friendly people at Wembley though assisting me all the way, so a shout out to them 

27 minutes ago, Frank said:

Nah, is it still closed?  If not can you send an invite?

ResetEra looks like it might be a good replacement.  A lot of mods are involved.  Horrid name though.

Look for the ResetEra discord screenshots floating around, it looks like more of the same.

2 hours ago, Cappa said:

It wouldn't be dead if all you guys didn't fall back to NG.  Those of us permabanded stayed here.

35 minutes ago, kelley said:

It wouldn't be dead if all you guys didn't fall back to NG.  Those of us permabanded stayed here.

Truthfact.

I never went anywhere and most of you still have more posts than me.

Spammers. :Cruise:

Can't believe I lost the sack race bet on Koeman vs Bilic I was convinced he was done after Brighton.

I know Arsenal went out of their way to get Koeman sacked (especially Sanchez at the end) but still.

Got to plug the Totally Football Show podcast its pretty great new episodes every Monday and Thursday! https://www.thetotallyfootballshow.com/

Gaf's supposedly back up later today and going video game only.

Just moments ago, Malka told me NeoGAF should be fully operational later this evening, and in the near future, will be restructured to more exclusively focus on video games. NeoGAF will apparently move "away from the increasingly untenable off-topic discussions that made 2017 such a stressful year for everyone."

https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/qv384d/inside-the-sexual-misconduct-allegations-rocking-neogafs-last-48-hoursd

See what he should do is Gaming, Gaming Community, Entertainment, Entertainment Community.

Then he keeps all the movie threads and importantly the sports threads.