LCVG

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

Brazilian footballer Robinho has been sentenced to nine years in prison for taking part in the gang rape of a woman in Milan in 2013.

An Italian court ruled the 33-year-old and five other Brazilians assaulted the Albanian woman, who was 22, after plying her with alcohol in a nightclub.

The forward, who left AC Milan in 2015 after five years, was not in court but pleaded not guilty via his lawyer.

The sentence will be put on hold until the appeals process is completed.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a dutch Harry Redknapp.

Naw, that's a whole other baby:  

Batong if you end up banging the dude, just make sure you're on top. My friend says if you're always on top you're not really gay, you just like fucking. 

Posted Images

Funny you should mention that, I thought it was completely unintentional, basically Ballerin made a reckless challenge and got in the way. Hopefully, the red will be rescinded, but I'm not holding my breath.

In other news, Allardicci is working his magic at Everton, and for the first time in a decade, I'm looking forward to a Merseyside derby...

To stand chance against teams like City, you have got to have midfielders capable of fast transition from defence to attack, and we only have Pogba (who's not playing). Not saying it's impossible, but is not very likely.

I have to say one thing, though - teams are not exploiting City's weakness, namely the lack of proper midfielders and a large number of physically weak players.