LCVG

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a dutch Harry Redknapp.

Naw, that's a whole other baby:  

Batong if you end up banging the dude, just make sure you're on top. My friend says if you're always on top you're not really gay, you just like fucking. 

Posted Images

On 4/17/2018 at 10:26 AM, Izzy said:

He's just playing 4D Chess.

In other news, I'm collecting Panini stickers for the first time since 1988,  must be going senile, but it's good fun...

I am doing this too. I bought an album and 2 boxes of stickers for $100. I am trading stickers with a friend who is also in his mid 30's.

38 minutes ago, SupahBlah said:

I heard they made a digital app too?

Yeah, you get codes (for the app) on the stickers as well, it's on the back of team pictures and FA crests. I gave away like 40-50 different codes, but I still have some, if you want.

1 hour ago, godhand said:

I am doing this too. I bought an album and 2 boxes of stickers for $100. I am trading stickers with a friend who is also in his mid 30's.

Call me megalomaniac, but I've burnt through 5 50-pack boxes already, and I have enough duplicates to complete another album. :lol:

I'm going to post 2 pages from the album tomorrow, and I think you're going to like it...

On 17/04/2018 at 6:26 PM, Izzy said:

He's just playing 4D Chess.

In other news, I'm collecting Panini stickers for the first time since 1988,  must be going senile, but it's good fun...

Still have my '90 world cup stickers in a box somewhere.

David Platt is my England triumph card.

8 minutes ago, Batong said:

Still have my '90 world cup stickers in a box somewhere.

David Platt is my England triumph card.

Spain '82 was my first, I also had Euro '84, Mexico '86, and Euro '88 was the last one.

It's funny looking back how Gullit, Van Basten and the rest of that dutch team are household names now, but back then when I was collecting, they just looked funny. :)

We, Spurs, were shit today & utterly bottled it. We deserved to lose. Even outside of tactics, players were slipping all over the place, atrocious first touch, atrocious decision making. Once again, they didn't rise to the occasion of a crunch one off game. 

For all the crap we give Arsenal this season, they've got more of a chance of silverware than we do. Ugh. 

Fuck. 

On 4/20/2018 at 8:00 AM, Izzy said:

Shame about Wenger, I have really grown fond of him lately... :(

Godhand, as I promised:

Hide contents

izzyperuv0seu.png

I am sincerely jealous. My album and stickers won't arrive until next week. I bought 2 boxes of stickers and I don't know how many extra my friend bought.