LCVG

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a dutch Harry Redknapp.

Naw, that's a whole other baby:  

Batong if you end up banging the dude, just make sure you're on top. My friend says if you're always on top you're not really gay, you just like fucking. 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2018 at 6:49 PM, SupahBlah said:

Man Mourinho's being a proper misery fuck and the season hasn't started.

It's like he's getting excuses in already.

City looked like City (good) but Chelsea looked decent they need a striker though.

Chelsea's strikers are decent. Giroud is not as bad as he looks. Morata just needs to get out of a funk.

What they need to focus on is keeping Rob Green away from the starting XI.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Weird match. Messi and Ter Stegen made the difference for us. 

Also, you could argue that Valverde had an amazing strategy giving Liverpool the ball, but perhaps we just lost it and had to make the most out of the counter. 

It is very clear that Liverpool can score 3 goals or more in Anfield, so we'll see how it goes. 

On 5/3/2019 at 1:23 AM, godhand said:

Weird match. Messi and Ter Stegen made the difference for us. 

Also, you could argue that Valverde had an amazing strategy giving Liverpool the ball, but perhaps we just lost it and had to make the most out of the counter. 

It is very clear that Liverpool can score 3 goals or more in Anfield, so we'll see how it goes. 

Not without Salah and Firmino we aint.

Had to be the cunt Kompany putting the final dagger in the coffin as well. Oh well, maybe I should go for another sport, we seem to be the almost team nowadays and not even good at sucking (ie Supah's avatar)

Can't do anything against 13 straight wins. Right thunderbastard from Kompany though.

Barca game was weird because Liverpool dominated but lost 3-0 (only one goal was flukey) it really felt like the 5-0 loss to City when Mane got sent off to me. Can see the game at Anfield finishing with a Barcelona victory on the night, team isn't scoring without Salah and Firmino as Batong said.