LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
kelley

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

Wow, to turn that around without Salah and Firmino. Supah, Origi clearly has a bigger cock than Ngog now?

And Godhand, another poor away performance (what else can I say). You clearly must change this Valverde dude??

I was in the Kop for a game when he scored and this guy shouted so loud BIG COCK ORIGI, I am sure I mentioned it here because I nearly died laughing.

The team just did not change from the one that lost in Roma. Dembele and Coutinho were investments that did not bring anything for us this season, and Arthur is still too green to handle the responsibility during these matches. It's too early to make an analysis regarding Valverde.

Anyway, congratulations guys. Liverpool is a cool team, and I have never met a Liverpool fan who is a true cunt (unlike Arsenal, Man U, and Chelsea), so good to see them in the final. 

13 hours ago, godhand said:

Good for Liverpool. Very deserved. 

Cheers mate

And Supah, time to change your ava.

How can you dislike this guy.

On 6/2/2019 at 3:26 PM, SupahBlah said:

n0v3gi2510231.jpg

That is a very impressive picture. Game was a bit of a snore.

On 6/4/2019 at 11:32 AM, SupahBlah said:

I'm going to be very sad when Hazard goes to Madrid. He's a wonderful player probably the best in the prem.

Frankly I think he's going to do fine in Madrid but he doesn't score goals like Ronaldo did or Messi/Suarez do.  Also he never had the press pressure like he will at Madrid, will be interesting to see how his family likes being followed around all the time and the eventual negative press that will come with it.  For some reason at Chelsea he was left alone for the most part.  I hope he's a huge success and wins all that he wants to win but the grass isn't always greener, just look at Courtois.

Courtois is a bad snake though.

Thought it was hilarious he was getting shit in the press so immediately ran out and was like BALE DOESN'T SPEAK SPANISH THAT MUCH AND LIKES TO GO TO SLEEP AT 10:30/11PM to distract attention from him.

3 hours ago, SupahBlah said:

Courtois is a bad snake though.

Thought it was hilarious he was getting shit in the press so immediately ran out and was like BALE DOESN'T SPEAK SPANISH THAT MUCH AND LIKES TO GO TO SLEEP AT 10:30/11PM to distract attention from him.

I understand Courtois wanting to be near his kid, but I do enjoy watching him site on the bench. Will be funny to see if Zidane sells him off. 

So happy to see my country in a final. I never thought I would see that during my life. Also, the way it happened, defeating Chile, who were so arrogant during the past decade. I think we can ruin Brazil’s party this time. I am confident it won’t be the same kind of match it was during the group stage. I have historically despised Brazil’s national team, and the opportunity to ruin their party is a dream come true. 

Real look like a mess during that friendly with AM. I hope Hazard loves the bad press that’ll be all over him if they are not top of the league at the mid point.

I liked what I saw from Barcelona during the Joan Gamper trophy vs Arsenal. I am optimistic about this season.

I am also playing a lot of FIFA 19 UT nowadays. Life is chill lately. 

Selling Luiz to Arsenal for £8 million has to be the best sign that Lamps isn’t going to take anyone’s shit and we truly are going to rely on youth this year. Roman will finally get to see if his investment was worth it. 

I was actually surprised we did so well against Liverpool in the SuperCup. Defense is still a concern but the kids up front are starting to look alright.

Spurs have been utter shite so far this season, continuing our form in the EPL from the latter half of last season. 

On 9/4/2019 at 10:46 AM, SupahBlah said:

Chelsea just need to fix their second half performances.

Spurs miss Ericson.

Not sure if it’s physical or mental fitness but I’m hoping Kante is back soon.