LCVG

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a dutch Harry Redknapp.

Naw, that's a whole other baby:  

Trading clean sheets for red cards.

Posted Images

never to late for anything my friend!!!!

My relationships do not end... well. It is too late.

And even if that weren't the case, through much contemplation I have begrudgingly come to accept the idea that once a betrayer, always a betrayer, which is far more insurmountable. If I'd accepted that years ago I would have saved myself a lot of grief.

I'm legit happy for you though. Despite the questionable circumstances of your sitch, you get to experience a happier time in your life again and that's not something everyone gets the chance to do. Enjoy it for however long it lasts. :D

My relationships do not end... well. It is too late.

And even if that weren't the case, through much contemplation I have begrudgingly come to accept the idea that once a betrayer, always a betrayer, which is far more insurmountable. If I'd accepted that years ago I would have saved myself a lot of grief.

I'm legit happy for you though. Despite the questionable circumstances of your sitch, you get to experience a happier time in your life again and that's not something everyone gets the chance to do. Enjoy it for however long it lasts. :D

it's never to late for anything bro.... i've had my fucked up relationships in the past... i'm still young as shit i'm 28... my brother is a bit older he's 34... was engaged and they broke it off.... then dated another chick who I think cheated on him etc etc.... everyone doesn't have story book wedding shit happen like in the movies.

Even if you're 50 years old it's never to late for anything... hell you can be divorced with 3 kids and still have a whole life ahead of you..... I do believe life is what YOU make of it. If you want to be depressed and shit well life is going to suck. If you deal with the stress and the pain, feel fucked up for a few days, but then realize that that shit doesn't kill you bro it just makes you colder and stronger and able to face anything you want.  Hell, I still don't know what I want to do with my life.. yeah I'm in Spain yeah I found a job this and that but I don't know if this is where I'm going to be even in 6 months from now. 

People tell me never having a plan is a bad thing....... but I do have a plan and that's just to live day to day to the fullest.q

So much hate from Had, it's like he's from Austria or something.

Can't say anything I'd like to say about Cuntski right now because it would make me look like a bad loser.

Not that I'm not a bad loser. But I do genuinely hate the club and everything and everyone associated with it very much. The Kellster excluded of course.

Godhand, while you are here how is it possible that Barca with it's sucky defense is yet to let in a goal in La Liga? Does the other teams suck that much this season?

And how can Ronaldo score 4 hattricks in the last 5 games?!

Eh, isn't it obvious? La Liga has some terrible teams. The top 6 teams in La Liga are serious opposition, but the rest of teams would struggle even in South American leagues. The team we played against on Saturday, Rayo Vallecano, earned a spot for Europe last season, but couldn't attend due to massive debts. Also, they sold 15 players during the summer to cover debts. A team like that was never going to score on us. We were exposed by PSG though, which was a good reality check IMO. 

Also, Ronaldo is fucking great, but he is padding the stats against shit opposition. He wasn't able to perform against Atletico or Real sociedad. 

So much hate from Had, it's like he's from Austria or something.

HBSsGpy.png

Eh, isn't it obvious? La Liga has some terrible teams. The top 6 teams in La Liga are serious opposition, but the rest of teams would struggle even in South American leagues. The team we played against on Saturday, Rayo Vallecano, earned a spot for Europe last season, but couldn't attend due to massive debts. Also, they sold 15 players during the summer to cover debts. A team like that was never going to score on us. We were exposed by PSG though, which was a good reality check IMO.

Also, Ronaldo is fucking great, but he is padding the stats against shit opposition. He wasn't able to perform against Atletico or Real sociedad.

40 - Since @Cristiano joined Real Madrid, he & Messi have scored more hat-tricks than the rest of La Liga's players put together (38). Aces.

:not bad: