LCVG

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a dutch Harry Redknapp.

Naw, that's a whole other baby:  

Trading clean sheets for red cards.

Posted Images

Doing the complex calculation in my head, and some assumption, I was probably conceived on my father's birthday, so I guess that year was a good birthday for him.

What I really meant to say was, happy birthday young 20s

okay for realsies i am now looking up "conception calculators" to figure this out, it can't have been the 31st of december (mainly because I know my mom discovered it in late january)

conception calculator says between 16th and 24th of january! 

That was some masterful trolling. The Serbian media is saying that it was the Albanian Prime Minister's brother that controlled the drone :lawl

I got no love for Serb hooligans, but I thought it was stupid of the Albanian players to attack the Serbian player that tried to remove the flag. My guess is that the guy just wanted to get on with the game, not start WW3.

Here's a soccer story told in photos, with the moral being that you should never celebrate too early, lest you get burned so hard, your children's children will still need regular applications of salve.

It was France vs. Sweden yesterday in the second leg of Euro 2015 U21 qualifiers. Sweden appeared set to go through, until French defender Layvin Kurzawa scored in the 87th minute.

gvcxmobhjabk7tvqlzai.jpgEXPAND

Kurzawa celebrated by putting his hand to his head, either in an "I can't see you" sort of gesture, or as a salute to send the Swedes off.

haj0jc62tyjeriiao9xn.jpgEXPAND

Kurzawa sold it hard, even getting in the face of Swedish forward John Guidetti.

Here's video of Kurzawa's goal and celebration, and then, less than two minutes later, the pandemonium when Sweden scored right back.

The Swedes reacted exactly as you'd expect: by giving Kurzawa's salute right back to the French.

e0u1wkxpevz43w2yyqbz.jpg

Guidetti made sure to get in Kurzawa's face:

wze4wbli1nraajpgiyih.jpgEXPAND

The entire Swedish side took a salute lap!

Sweden went through. France went home. But not without a parting gift: