LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
kelley

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

Actually the whole French team did that sign and pointed to the ball in the goal when they scored the 2-0 goal in the first leg. So the Swedish team agreed to use the same sign to get back at the French if the Swedes manage to score 3 goals. And they did. And then the French defender scored 3-1 and did that sign again.

But we know how it ended :lawl

I dunno, the Bosnian fans seem cool.

Damn, that's nice.

Thank fuck real football is back this weekend. I could probably buy tickets to the QPR game but it's such a shitty stadium. I think I'll do a much more reasonable thing and put on my Liverpool shirt and take a seat in the local QPR pub.

Southampton :o

Yep, they are on fire, but...

Sunderland suck.

.. this is also true.

Tadic is legit the best player I've seen in a saints shirt since Le Tiss.

The fact that you are discarding Svensson shows what kind of armchair supporter you are.

• Like 1

Tadic is legit the best player I've seen in a saints shirt since Le Tiss.

Yeah he is epic, but buying Pelle was also another great move from your club.

Yeah he is epic, but buying Pelle was also another great move from your club.

Also Alderweireld, who is Lovren again? :P

Also Alderweireld, who is Lovren again? :P

I know. 3Sixty was all bummed during off-season about so many players being sold and look at Southampton now.

Right, so we need two OG goals against MTF QPR (one in the last minute) to seal a victory. RM are going to rape us :(

Shock horror Southampton are a well run club.

From 3Sixty's doom and gloom's comments, you'd think they are Rayo Vallecano or some shit.

liverpool are atrocious... balotelli is the most overrated striker on the planet

He has a lot of potential. He just needs to drop the bullshit and focus.

He has a lot of potential. He just needs to drop the bullshit and focus.

After having watched a ton of Balotelli in the past couple of years, unlike the mainstream opinion I don't think buzzwords like "potential" and "focus" are the problem with Balo . . . . it's that his style of play is simply outdated and unsuited to modern big clubs IMO.  Everyone calls him a center forward because he's big and black but he is really an old school trequartista who likes to lazily drift around the pitch, make dribbles and passes, take long shots, and never contribute to the midfield.  He plays WAY too deep to be a center forward.  This type of player doesn't really exist anymore at the top level of modern football, where every player is expected to run his steroid-enhanced socks off and contribute to all phases of play.

He really reminds me of Cassano in that regard . . . he will be a great player for a mid-level club at some point when the entire team is designed around him, but probably not until then.