LCVG

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

In hindsight, maybe I shouldn't have disclosed it, but it wasn't like he hurt someone, I just thought it was a fun story, but sure if he chooses to delete threads and mod any way he likes, it's obviously his right to do so, as he is a mod of a poorly run Bulletin forum.

Tell them of the transformation and story though, Calc, of a lost child returning with a lust for new avatars (which was always empty) only to be expelled to a void and to maybe return in 10 years time. They must know.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a dutch Harry Redknapp.

Naw, that's a whole other baby:  

Trading clean sheets for red cards.

Posted Images

Also, I am interviewing on the 7th for a senior software engineer position at another company, and for some reason I am terrified about lying to excuse myself and interview. In the past, I've managed to do it without remorse, but there is something very off about this time. I don't know what is wrong with me tbh.

Maybe it's because you like it in your current company GH? Good luck with the interview if you decide to do it though! 

And really?! Batongen got banned for this?!

So, I decided to attend a LondonGaf meetup which EvilLore was attending (I thought, why the fuck not, got nothing else to do on a Friday). King Moc, were you at the same meetup by any chance?

Without hanging they guy out to dry, he seemed like a nice guy, except that he pulled a Dexter/serial killer/William defoe (Boondock saints) move on the dance floor in one of the night clubs and put his earphones on and started dancing to his own music instead of the club music. Just felt.. weird.

That's.......expected really, but still silly. :bird

Oh and Evillore answered:

I have etymotic earphones that double very well as earplugs (pretty much identically to the earplugs they make). I go clubbing a fair bit and usually wear earplugs to spare my hearing, since a lot of people I know have hearing loss from it, but since I wasn't expecting to hit the club the night of a neogaf meetup I didn't bring regular earplugs with me. I always have earphones on my person while traveling, though, so I broke those out. 

Fuck you, though.

Batong, how do you know it was Bla that snitched on you?

Also, did he change his GAF username?

I think it was the description of the 'move', which wasn't against him but more a pop culture way for me to describe my sentiment of the situation, that sealed my fate.

I remember you telling me story with a bit more detail when you visited California. He sounded like an awkward person.

I don't really, that's everyone else speculating, especially since Evilore changed his name after Bla made this post:

screenshot2014-10-29axnfii.png

That seems to me more like he wants to fuck up with Bla for bringing up to everybody's attention that someone must have snitched.

Also, what a fucking dictator that bastard can be at times. Changing Bla's username is cruel.

This thread is weird. I do not see any negatives to EA access as it offers an incredible value. I am not subscribed to it, but if I had an interest in playing at least two of the games under the service, I would.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=920785

EA finally solved the problem of people not giving them money for last years franchise/sports games.

Wouldn't surprise me in Bla snitched, he ran back to gaf as soon as he could.

EA finally solved the problem of people not giving them money for last years franchise/sports games.

Wouldn't surprise me in Bla snitched, he ran back to gaf as soon as he could.

Shit Blah, where you in the committee that Sony used to determine EA access didn't provide enough value to their customers?

As I mentioned, I do not see the need for it yet, but for example, if I wanted to play Dragon Age, I could subscribe to the service for a month, get a $7 discount off the regular price plus a month of access to the free games. It would cost only $5. Maybe I will do it for Mass Effect 4.