LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
kelley

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

I think we might go back to the place we were the last time. Do join!

Great call, I thought that place was a blast last time, and the Bayern v Dortmund game kicks off at 17:30 along with that. Any idea of a time estimate? Guessing people will be grabbing something to eat there also.  

Best to check with Batong. I'll be there after the Arse game.

Will take me an hour or so from the final whistle. But I think Batong and Kelley might be sooner.

I can't really get involved until late afternoon-early evening, but I'll be there. 

Batong, although you're most likely out on the birthday-lash right now (hope you're not throwing up somewhere already), could you send over your planned time for Jet Lag Bar. Going on Had's arrival time, I'll most likely aim for around 6ish or so. 

Im not going to be in central London before 3 at least, I can tell you that.

Looks like we will have a big group.  Had, Batong, Col, Dan, Dave, Iain, and myself.  Thankfully my flight isnt until noon tomorrow!

Got a Moto G phone with Android.  Man, so much better than my previous Windows 7 phone.  All the apps are a million times better.  Sorry Had. 

Got a Moto G phone with Android.  Man, so much better than my previous Windows 7 phone.  All the apps are a million times better.  Sorry Had. 

I like my Moto G battery is really nice, camera is awful though.

No wonder, Windows Phone 7 has been dead for years and the apps haven't been updated ever since. Or even released, for that matter. WP8 is a completely different story.

• Like 1

Robbie Savage is easily the dumbest person of football and forces me to mute BT Sport.

I didn't know it was possible for a co-commentator to be worse than Michael Owen.

I know how you feel, a shit Milan is even third in this weird Serie A. 

Lovren isn't that bright huh? Out of position on the goal and now this idiotic foul. 

Honestly the old Liverpool fans, the ones who watched when they won everything in the 80s are the worst.

Like speaking with my dad and Liverpool are the shittiest team in the league who deserve to be relegated and blah blah blah all his friends don't watch them now either.

But you all fucking know those bandwagon fucks were there last year.

We weren't really great today. Paying for playing full strength in cup. Hull never troubled us though defence and midfield were so solid screw.

Thank god Lovren left.

Dre is so right about Dortmund. Their performance today against Bayern doesn't reflect how badly they are doing in the Bundesliga.

Edit: Sigh.

Yessssss in Vigo the for the first win in camp Nou in over 70years is amazing ggggggggg Hahahahaha fuck Luis Enrique cunt