LCVG

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a dutch Harry Redknapp.

Naw, that's a whole other baby:  

Batong if you end up banging the dude, just make sure you're on top. My friend says if you're always on top you're not really gay, you just like fucking. 

Posted Images

Not watching the game Rosso, weirdly enough at a Swedish Christmas dinner in London :confused. Seeing we're leading atm though :D

Damn it, Christmas is earlier and earlier in Sweden for each year. I was supposed to go to a Christmas party next Saturday, but it's in Göteborg. So...yeah... :bird

I didn't watch either. My girlfriend isn't letting me as she said I just get angry and wound up.

Well, at least it's exciting. Now you guys have to win the home game against Basel. 

No sex dude, you know the drill they have you by the balls.

I am going to the Seattle Seahawks @ San Francisco 49ers game tomorrow for my farewell date with the girl I've been seeing before I move from the central coast. She is a Seattle hardcore, and there is a high chance of no farewell sex if her team loses. 

well I have had a busy buying couple of days...

PSN+ 1 year $40

DS4 White Controller $35

Diablo III, Evil Within, Shadow of Mordor $25 each

Far Cry 4 $50

Dragon Age Inquisition Delux Edition $60

I have a nice backlog to last me a few months

was debating purchasing the White Xbox One bundle with Sunset Overdrive and Forza Horizon for 299euros here in Spain but meh... I'll wait it out another year.

was debating purchasing the White Xbox One bundle with Sunset Overdrive and Forza Horizon for 299euros here in Spain but meh... I'll wait it out another year.

Why not order from UK? Be cheaper.

EDIT: Forgot Microsoft are funny with the store and purchases on foreign countries, if your system language is English you can't buy Spanish Store etc.