LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
kelley

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

The German Bundesliga teams voted 15:3 in favor of implementing goal-line technology from next season on, but instead of choosing the German system GoalControl from the World Cup they will be using Hawk-Eye like in tennis and the EPL.

The German way of boosting the domestic economy.

At least Germany is doing something. Galliani recently put out a call for goal line technology in Italy (after yet another ghost goal not given to Milan, even with an extra official on the goal line), and was met with the sounds of chirping crickets.

Germany shutting down nuclear power is still so dumb.

Anyway, little pissed I RMA'd my keyboard because it broke again and they sent me a Cherry MX Blue, Blue LED's rather than the Cherry MX Red, Purple LED's I sent.

:lawl I knew had would be all over this. Yeah, so much for the new invincibles.

PARDEW FOR ENGLAND!

The most embarrassing performance I can remember.

This is worse than the 8-2 at Old Trafford. Amazingly shite.

Some lovely results today!  :not bad:

Apologies for my massive absence once again of recent, a weekend in Manchester, moving to new apartment, and work xmas party last weekend (which ended up taking most of the weekend to recover) all taking up my weekends. 

And Happy Birthday also Had.  :D

Charlie Adam just challenged Alexis Sanchez for the ball as if he was the calf at a rodeo  :predator:

Edit: RIP Alexis

1417885674697.jpg

Incredible to think the referee sent off Chambers for fuck all and then you see that orc not even get booked.

Sigh could have been level with Arsenal instead have to trust 'hampton to get something on Monday.

Sigh could have been level with Arsenal instead have to trust 'hampton to get something on Monday.

Not looking good mate. Don't have any midfielders after Arsenal kicked us off the park/

What a shit match from Chelsea, but at least Aguero got injured.

Also Dybala.  :bow

W4W7FNh.gif

I heard Liverpool were interested to waste some cash on this guy.

Incredible to think the referee sent off Chambers for fuck all and then you see that orc not even get booked.

Have you not seen the pic of Cahill being carried and body slammed last week?

hey you guys want a limited edition ps4?

You know I do, but I'm not going to pay scalper price for it.  It's probably also a Euro unit.

You know I do, but I'm not going to pay scalper price for it.  It's probably also a Euro unit.

Don't think you can order them from Europe yet. I think SCEE are putting them into retail channels rather than selling them themselves.

Some lovely results today!  :not bad:

Apologies for my massive absence once again of recent, a weekend in Manchester, moving to new apartment, and work xmas party last weekend (which ended up taking most of the weekend to recover) all taking up my weekends. 

And Happy Birthday also Had.  :D

It's okay no need to apologise, I've been working way too much so I can only check in little amounts. :(

na, I order mine through the US Store, shipping to my US Address sorry you didn't get one kelley... I still don't know how I did or if they will even honor it... I wouldn't be surprised if they oversold.