LCVG

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a dutch Harry Redknapp.

Naw, that's a whole other baby:  

Trading clean sheets for red cards.

Posted Images

my ebay listing sold for $2850 but the guy who bought it(and paid for it) is in the UK, and I need an exporter's license or basically need to hire a customs broker to ship the fucking thing because it exceeds $2,500 un fuckin real

I love the rush and when there is a lot of people. Always feel superior when everybody is hurrying around and I'm calmly walking to the metro :D

Now it's really boring coming back to my 150k inhabitans Swedish home town. So little to do here and you meet the same people when you go out as you met 10 years ago :(

I love the rush and when there is a lot of people. Always feel superior when everybody is hurrying around and I'm calmly walking to the metro :D

You're not that guy who's blocking everyone, I hope?

On the escalator, in the stairs, in the subway car entrance as the doors are slowly closing. An immovable lump of public transport ignorance.

My first week in San Francisco was cool. A huge change of pace from my small town. There is a lot to do here. I feel overwhelmed.

you'll get used to it.  Learn the bus/trolley system downtown and you'll be able to get around much easier.

You're not that guy who's blocking everyone, I hope?

On the escalator, in the stairs, in the subway car entrance as the doors are slowly closing. An immovable lump of public transport ignorance.

No no, I'm always keeping to the right on the escalator and always waiting for the people to get out of the subway car before entering and never standing in the way for somebody who is in a hurry. Love following the proper public transport etiquette, feels like I'm a member in a secret society that frowns upon those who don't know the rules. The tourists basically :D

My commute is actually pretty chill. Only 15 mins in a subway, and a few blocks walk. The view from my office is kinda cool. I will post some pics in a few.

Which stops do you use?

my ebay listing sold for $2850 but the guy who bought it(and paid for it) is in the UK, and I need an exporter's license or basically need to hire a customs broker to ship the fucking thing because it exceeds $2,500 un fuckin real

$550 and I'll save you a lot of headaches :)  Of course your pockets will not be lined with cash.

Nice view indeed but being that central and no fog it must be the bay bridge  :not bad:

No no, I'm always keeping to the right on the escalator and always waiting for the people to get out of the subway car before entering and never standing in the way for somebody who is in a hurry. Love following the proper public transport etiquette, feels like I'm a member in a secret society that frowns upon those who don't know the rules. The tourists basically :D

Thankfully I've calmed down a bit now, but I used to get into the mega stressed working man quite quickly when I had to take the tube every single day. Always running on the left side down the escalators in a hurry and if someone was standing on the left side taking up space I would sigh, not yell, but sigh at these fucking tourists not knowing the fucking rules (although they might have been local people).