LCVG

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a dutch Harry Redknapp.

Naw, that's a whole other baby:  

Batong if you end up banging the dude, just make sure you're on top. My friend says if you're always on top you're not really gay, you just like fucking. 

Posted Images

What the hell is happening to Sony? As if the leaks aren't enough, that pic by Calc is demonstrating some impressive incompetence. 

It's Sony Pictures.

It's hard to explain to those who don't work for Sony but each division truly is separate. Even just at Sony Computer Entertainment, America, Europe and Japan all compete against each other. Sony Online Entertainment for example were treated like an external company (and not first party) that is changing though now.

Sony Pictures for the most part is pretty much still Columbia Pictures just with the name changed, its very rare the actual heads at Sony Corporation get involved in subsidiaries business.

It's one of the main reasons they decided to do the "one.sony" strategy, its not a marketing/PR but actually trying to make all the parts of Sony work together.

Batong can probably tell you stories have how many times Sony.Ericsson asked for permission to even use a picture of a dualshock controller (for the games icon) and were told to fuck off.

Also, there's incompetence everywhere I can't really blame Sony Pictures though this was a hack at state/government level gives a hint as to how strong military cyber-warfare capabilities are and another reminder at corporate security. I imagine the FBI and the CIA are pretty interested though. Funny as shit people thinking it was viral marketing while we're getting e-mails saying to ignore anything if they're from friends who work for SPE.

Thanks for the info, Supah. Sounds like there will be a lot of resources poured into having a common IT security routine. This is pretty embarrassing for Sony, but I can't imagine how difficult it is to bring all the branches together under the same umbrella when they are used to work in a completely different way, however wrong that way is. 

Damn Calc, 2 red cards in one half? I saw Antonsson's and it was an unnecessary tackle really. 

Thanks for the info, Supah. Sounds like there will be a lot of resources poured into having a common IT security routine. This is pretty embarrassing for Sony, but I can't imagine how difficult it is to bring all the branches together under the same umbrella when they are used to work in a completely different way, however wrong that way is. 

Damn Calc, 2 red cards in one half? I saw Antonsson's and it was an unnecessary tackle really. 

To be honest, FBI said something like 95% of companies would have been breached by this attack. It's better its a movie studio than something important like Microsoft, Google, Facebook etc.

To be honest, FBI said something like 95% of companies would have been breached by this attack. It's better its a movie studio than something important like Microsoft, Google, Facebook etc.

That's true. For two days now the biggest ISP in Sweden has been under attack. Why? Because of Origin, yeah that's EA's Origin :lawl The same idiots that threatened the American Airlines plane that some Sony big wig was going to fly with made most of Sweden's internet go down because of effin Origin. I got calls from family all day, but luckily a simple DNS server switch solved their problems. 

Poor Copenhagen and calc.

Italy have 5 teams moving on to the knockouts in the EL. Is this real life.

At first I didn't get it. 5 teams? And then I remembered Roma, the perennial losers. 

That's true. For two days now the biggest ISP in Sweden has been under attack. Why? Because of Origin, yeah that's EA's Origin :lawl The same idiots that threatened the American Airlines plane that some Sony big wig was going to fly with made most of Sweden's internet go down because of effin Origin. I got calls from family all day, but luckily a simple DNS server switch solved their problems. 

At first I didn't get it. 5 teams? And then I remembered Roma, the perennial losers. 

Lizard Squad is just a ddos group and I wouldn't call the head of SOE a Sony bigwig though.

Antonsson.  :disgrace  :disgrace  :disgrace  :disgrace  :disgrace  :disgrace  :disgrace  :disgrace

Batongen do something.

Both Copenhagens CB's sent off in the first half against Torino.

I've as much control over him as Liverpool's fate in CL. Tough luck!

Speaking of control, Supah is right, every BIG organisation has problems and Sony is not unique in that sense, you might have 50 000 organisations trying to work the lean Toyota way, but in the end it's people making decisions.

My previous company had to pay me almost a complete pay period of accumulated vacation I didn't take. Basically when I put in my two weeks notice, I should have been forced out, but I owned a lot of features I had to wrap up and knowledge I had to transfer over, so I kept on working until the end.

It felt good to have the extra money. I am going to buy fitness training sessions with it. I already attended the trial one. 

I'm on my forced two weeks off from HR and I'm like what to do what to do, ended up buying £90 worth of comics on comixology. :D

I found out my two weeks gets a little extension as our boss is letting people go a day and half early after the department Xmas party.  I've got Destiny, Wolfenstein, Sunset Overdrive, and GTAV to play.  Also hope to get Dragon Age and The Last of Us.

So when you start talking to guy at a party and he just happened to quickly slip in that he met and had a lengthy discussion with Lewis Hamilton you know the guy is a douche.

I'm normally the guy at the party with the boring stories.  :Cruise:

Was at a house party and a friend brough his (Spanish) girlfriend and a bunch of her Spanish friends came a couple of hours later, I thought it was interested that even among themselves they would only speak English as they are still learning.