LCVG

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a dutch Harry Redknapp.

Naw, that's a whole other baby:  

Batong if you end up banging the dude, just make sure you're on top. My friend says if you're always on top you're not really gay, you just like fucking. 

Posted Images

I was with actual Spaniards and they had no issues "It doesn't have to be seafood", one also disliked sangria.  :hathaway:

that's because they probably aren't from Valencia lol real Paella doesn't have seafood either. it's just rice, vegetables, chicken and rabbit, and beans. 

depending on where in Valencia some also put snails in it, but that's very uncommon.

I've always felt these draws are fixed. I imagine the conversations go like this:

"How about a rematch of the clash of the wallets? Chelsea vs PSG will draw the most viewers." 

"Messi vs Aguero.. we can sell that shit!" 

"Dammit! Arsenal is playing like shit, but we cannot lose them so soon; make sure they have it easy." 

Batong. Blah.

Wanna mass suicide?

Fuck that, I'm going to continue doing what Had has been doing for years, being reluctant and stubborn till the end even when I'm wrong.

Here, let me spin this for you, even though Balo didn't score yesterday, having now watched the highlights, he looked hungry

for something