LCVG

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a dutch Harry Redknapp.

Naw, that's a whole other baby:  

Trading clean sheets for red cards.

Posted Images

Merry Christmas cunts.

Have I told you guys that I'm getting married on Saturday? Well, I'm getting married on Saturday. I was sure to schedule the wedding during Serie A's break.

My future wife won't let me play five-a-side the morning after though. We are having a big family breakfast at the hotel, she said. Her parents are paying for it, she said. What a bitch.

Congratulations, Frank. Hope you and your future Mrs have a fantastic day. 

And Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.  B)

My Christmas Eve drinking plans fell through, as people started bailing earlier this afternoon on the planned evening out. So I'm currently necking back Jim Beam on my lonesome in my apartment, as can't handle sitting round my parents house casually watching TV and doing not a lot else. Meh!

Merry fucking Christmas indeed. Especially to Frankie boy who now will feel that special burden going forward in his life. Also, Colr, re Christmas drinks, for the first time since I was maybe twelve my granny had more alcohol than me so you're not alone.

Happy holidays everyone! Too late for Christmas wishes, but first snow of the year over here reminded me of LCVG. I don't know what means.

I've been only passively following footy lately, United in third place outta nowhere, how did that happen?

Also, Madreed still baws, god we are styling on everyone so hard.

Happy holidays everyone! Too late for Christmas wishes, but first snow of the year over here reminded me of LCVG. I don't know what means.

I've been only passively following footy lately, United in third place outta nowhere, how did that happen?

Also, Madreed still baws, god we are styling on everyone so hard.

United are third because they got lucky, they've been breaking records for their worst performance in games and still managed to win and literally everyone else is garbage.

Premier League is really bad this season.

Yeah, a 2-horse race seems like. Have a good Pool friend, he insisted we watch the Pool-Madrid game together. Heavy banter on whatsapp by half-time made him turn his phone off. I ended up cheering for Pool to get a consolation goal in the end, not to end the evening in such a negative atmosphere.

I did remark in the end that we could've played without Casillas, as we had more goals than you had shots. Can't resist the bantz :(.