LCVG

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a dutch Harry Redknapp.

Naw, that's a whole other baby:  

Batong if you end up banging the dude, just make sure you're on top. My friend says if you're always on top you're not really gay, you just like fucking. 

Posted Images

Happy new year dudes! 

godhand that sounds a bit shit. But you made the right call staying at home. We were a party of 5, and had one dude along who looked fucking miserable the entire evening, and literally (literally literally) didn't say a word to anyone aside from his GF for the entire evening, didn't have a sip of anything for the entire evening, just played with his phone every 10 minutes, and started rocking back and forth with his eyes closed here and there. 

I asked him a polite question here and there in Slovene, no response aside from small head shakes. End of the night, we're walking home, I ask my friends what the fuck is up with this super-aspie. Turns out he's from Argentina, doesn't speak a word of Slovene. Y'all weird, godhand.

Happy new year dudes!

godhand that sounds a bit shit. But you made the right call staying at home. We were a party of 5, and had one dude along who looked fucking miserable the entire evening, and literally (literally literally) didn't say a word to anyone aside from his GF for the entire evening, didn't have a sip of anything for the entire evening, just played with his phone every 10 minutes, and started rocking back and forth with his eyes closed here and there.

I asked him a polite question here and there in Slovene, no response aside from small head shakes. End of the night, we're walking home, I ask my friends what the fuck is up with this super-aspie. Turns out he's from Argentina, doesn't speak a word of Slovene. Y'all weird, godhand.

Mother fucker...

:lawl

Happy new years guys!

I ended 2014 in the worst fucking possible way.

After rejecting her advances for months, I realized I am in love with my best friend. Well, turns out I missed the train. She is now dating a Jeopardy hall of famer.

Also, the girl I've been dating for the past 5 months was supposed to come tonight, but I was feeling like shit and told her not to make an effort; she understood.

I spent NYE with two friends watching YouTube clips. I was so upset I didn't want to even go outside to the balcony to check the fireworks. I really fucked it all up.

Hope you guys had a better time.

Was it the record player and Tame Impala album that set you over?

Was it the record player and Tame Impala album that set you over?

Yes. I had been thinking strongly about it during the last month. Then she gifts me that, and it was a Domino effect. After that I told her.

Things are back to normal on the surface, but I cannot see her the same way anymore. Also, I don't know how she feels. Fuck.

Happy new years guys!

I ended 2014 in the worst fucking possible way.

After rejecting her advances for months, I realized I am in love with my best friend. Well, turns out I missed the train. She is now dating a Jeopardy hall of famer.

Also, the girl I've been dating for the past 5 months was supposed to come tonight, but I was feeling like shit and told her not to make an effort; she understood.

I spent NYE with two friends watching YouTube clips. I was so upset I didn't want to even go outside to the balcony to check the fireworks. I really fucked it all up.

Hope you guys had a better time.

hey at least you're not this guy: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=145530058&postcount=1

Everyone but Tottenham was pure shit today.  I have no idea what our guys were thinking.

Ivanovic needs to get the bench for a few matches. He has been under performing a lot recently, gets caught up the pitch, jogs back, letting Matic take over the right back and leaving pressure from the midfield completely gone. Would be nice with Cahill on the bench too, who looked even drunker than Ivan, however I'm not sure if Zouma is good enough. But try it, fuck, Cahill also haven't looked great for a few matches.

Thought Costa was again quite good, not a great goal, but he also passed Oscar to what should have been an assist and worked hard all the way through. Hazard did quite alright too. Everyone else seemed below their usual level. 

Yes. I had been thinking strongly about it during the last month. Then she gifts me that, and it was a Domino effect. After that I told her.

Things are back to normal on the surface, but I cannot see her the same way anymore. Also, I don't know how she feels. Fuck.

You should get her alone someplace peaceful and just ask her what is up.

Happy New Year all.  :)

Quick question - Would any of you guys ever find it difficult to date a girl who has the same name as one of your sisters? I've yet to make my mind up on the issue, but going out for a second date with this girl today, ice skating at Somerset House (or rather falling over for an hr and getting hurt in a hilarious fashion). 

May as well start my year here with a slightly amusing odd question post!  ;)

Don't have a sister but anyone with the same name as my mother was always an instant turn off so I'd imagine it would be the same for a sister.

If your dick can overcome that psychological barrier though, why the hell not. Maybe call her by something else, ie. If your sister and girlfriend are both Jessica, and your sister always goes by Jess, maybe only refer to your girlfriend as J-Dawg or something.

It's only a name.

Gerrard confirmed he's going to MLS. I thought it was rumours and he would try for Italy/France/Spain but I guess he's fucking lazy like every English player not named Beckham.

Doesn't want to be a bit part player at Liverpool or take a coaching role as he wants to play so you'd think he'd want to be in a competitive league rather than go to MLS for money. It's like what's the point, I feel its different with Lampard because he was at West Ham first while he is a Chelsea legend but its like when you've been at one club for so long like Gerrard just accept you're age, reduce games and eventually retire (like Giggs, Scholes, Neville etc).

Diminishes him as a player in my opinion, thinks he's good enough to play all the time in the Prem but goes to America because he's lazy and they speak English.

English players are cowards.

Quick question - Would any of you guys ever find it difficult to date a girl who has the same name as one of your sisters? I've yet to make my mind up on the issue, but going out for a second date with this girl today, ice skating at Somerset House (or rather falling over for an hr and getting hurt in a hilarious fashion). 

May as well start my year here with a slightly amusing odd question post!  ;)

Seems like a great way to reduce the risk of a potentially mortifying freudian slip to me.