LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
kelley

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

Hold on, it's not over yet! 

Good god, there is one journo on Sweden's biggest paper who is an absolute twat. I can't stand his writing and his latest piece is obviously about the City-Arse game. The headline is: IT BREAKS HIS FOOTBALL HEART and this picture 

pe.jpg

I really don't think that Wenger is that sad and troubled that he won against City on his umpteenth try, no matter what kind of tactics he was "forced" to use. Twat. 

Hmm, am I in the right thread anymore  :camilla:

:lawl

A TD wins automatically. A field goal would allow the other team to get the ball.

Oh I see, doesn't sound fair to not give the other team an opportunity too. Damn it, Twitter and Gaf said the game was over when it was something like 7-8 minutes left so I missed the comeback....

:lawl

Oh I see, doesn't sound fair to not give the other team an opportunity too. Damn it, Twitter and Gaf said the game was over when it was something like 7-8 minutes left so I missed the comeback....

It used to be that even a field goal would win the game if you scored first. They changed the rule a few years back to allow TDs to finish because they are much more difficult to get.

It used to be that even a field goal would win the game if you scored first. They changed the rule a few years back to allow TDs to finish because they are much more difficult to get.

It looked easy enough today!  :babyruth

But yeah, good decision to go from FG to TDs, hopefully the next step is to give the other team a chance as well. FIFA tried this NFL way with the Golden Goal rule where the first goal in the OT was decisive but people rioted and now it's back to 2x15 minutes instead. The GG-rule would have robbed us from some pretty exciting OTs, so it's great that it was gone after one competition. 

Is the Pats-Colts game predicted to be a good one? I don't know if I should stay up, it's 1 am soon here. 

Where is Had? I fully expected to see some gloating in here.

I was on holiday. Only watching the game now, don't tell me the score.

Rosso, Frank - is this true? Talk about cutting your loses to the last dime....

Milan have sold their official team bus in an effort to minimise costs.

Rosso, Frank - is this true? Talk about cutting your loses to the last dime....

Yeah, we're going to lease one. Apparently Inter and Juve are doing the same already, but still it's a little bit embarrassing....

Ah ok, that actually makes sense then.

Blimey, it's quiet at the blue shed tonight, you can hear each individual growl.

I find most of the English stadiums too quiet. Too many tourists?

More families.

Also cold as shit out tonight wouldn't want to be sitting in the cow shed.

More families.

Also cold as shit out tonight wouldn't want to be sitting in the cow shed.

That's why you should sing, jump, play drums or fire up some flares. Gives that cozy warm feeling. 

Flares and instruments are banned.

Stand too much and you are instructed to sit down and if you refuse I am sure you are ejected.

Party poopers. 

Instruments were banned in San Siro for a couple of years but then were allowed back a couple of games ago. It was nice to hear the drums again really.