LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Romier S

Dark Souls 3 Announced - Miyazaki directing. Releasing April 12th 2016

There’s absolutely no shame in bringing in help. I joke about the whole “git gud” thing but if the options are to abandon the game or bring in another player to ease the pain. That’s an easy choice.

1 hour ago, Romier S said:

There’s absolutely no shame in bringing in help. I joke about the whole “git gud” thing but if the options are to abandon the game or bring in another player to ease the pain. That’s an easy choice.

I guess the good news is I haven't brought in help yet and I haven't used embers, I've stockpiled them.  Also, I just destroyed the ""High Lord Wolnir" so fuck him.  The war rages on.  Love this game.  Thanks Romier.

• Like 1

Yeah Wolnir is a punk bitch. He can one-hit kill with the sword attack but its easily avoidable once you get used to it. The problem with him is the mobs he spawns. Frankly, its best to just ignore them and keep focusing on the bracelets. If you're doing enough damage per hit, he's a push over. I initially beat the game on the PC and it took me a bit but on my replay on the PS4, I had a pretty upgraded ice sword and just eviscerated him into nothing in a few minutes. It was satisfying.:)

I have one question about fire damage and frost damage.  

If CLAYMORE IS (Physical +300) and ICE SWORD is (Physical +150, Frost +150), aren't they equal?  Or if an enemy has a frost weakness, there is some sort of weakness multiplier that puts the frost sword above.

I am mowing down Irithyll of the Boreal Valley right now.  But I'm cheating a little by now using the the BOW a lot more to clear the way.  Feels like cheating, but it also changes up the game a bit making it even more fun.

I officially love DS3 more than Bloodborne.  I can't get enough of this game.  Adding the bow in the second half has opened up the game for me.

• Like 1

Fuck you ghost arms:

Image result for dark souls 3 archives

I'm loving the Grand Archives though.  Only From can design a library environment this awesome-looking.

I'm getting really close.  I stalled on the Elder Prince.  Decided to do Archdragon Peak and Painted World of Ariandel and come back to the Elder Prince.

The Elder Prince totally threw me for a loop.  Every time I rolled, he teleported point me completely out of position.  It was like everything I've learned about the game is wrong.  Hopefully I can get back up on the saddle, focus, and figure him out.

Too close to quit.  Too close to quit.