LCVG

Spiderman 2 Movie Trailer is now up

JoeyN

Was it good, then?

It was, imo. Also, well acted by the cast: Ray Liotta, Amanda Peet, John Cusack, Alfred Molina, Rebecca DeMornay, Jake Busey, John C. McGinley and the unforgettable Pruitt Taylor Vince.

As for the trailer, I wish they had shown more Doctor Octopus and less Spidey. Then again, I don't want to see every scene he's in.

Just saw the trailer again, was wondering: if Peter's back is towards the street, why didn't Mary Jane see the car coming? Oh well! :)

I really didn't care too much for Spiderman, mostly due to the drastic changes in the Green Goblin look, but seeing this trailer on TV yesterday I have to admit I'm actually looking forward to the sequel now. Doc Ock looked pretty damn cool. Liked that shot of him climbing up the side of the building.

Finally saw the trailer before ROTK yesterday (never could get the shitty yahoo one to work). Spidey 2 looks amazing. The effects of Spidey swinging and leaping look 100 times better than the original. I actually believed that was a real person swinging on a web. Oh, and Doc Ock looks cool as hell. The filmmakers didn't screw up his look like they did the Goblins. ;)

-Dean-