LCVG

I-Ninja is a lot of fun

splunk

I've been playing I-Ninja on/off for a couple days now and am really having fun with it. I'm closing in on my blue belt. It didn't mention it on the box, but the game supports 480p widescreen...that was a great plus. So far the control is excellent and I haven't had any problems with the camera. Great control, Lots of platforming, no slowdown and nice vibrant graphics make this game a + in my book.

The only thing I have to say is that it's a fairly easy game. Nothing so far has been much of a challenge (which I hope that changes). I checked the game out from work, and that will hold me over until the price drops. Once this game hits $40 or less, it'll be added to my library. I'll definitely be recommending this game to parents for Xmas.

Anyone else playing this? I ran some searches for 'ninja' and 'i-ninja' but came up blank. Don't want to start off my posting here with a duplicate thread...hope I didn't overlook one.

I-Ninja Wallpaper

You know I really loved the commercial for the game and was contemplating picking it up.

I've been wanting to buy it, but it'll have to wait until after Christmas. I suspect my wife might end up buying it for me, which would be nice. As it happens, I know the lead designer & one of the artists on it, which is another reason I want to buy it - good folk, they deserve some success.

RoboMonkey, the levels are pretty short, but now that I'm in the 3rd world of levels, they're starting to get longer. I think there are either 3 or 4 worlds with multiple levels in each. You can replay the levels to complete other goals. It's actually essential to replay them to gain more "grades" (rankings that help you progress with belt color). I'll keep the thread updated as I progress over the next couple days.

• 1 month later...

Wow, did I let this thread die. I work at gamestop, and can check out games for 5 days at a time. Had to return this one once PGR2 took over my playing time. Well, this game is down to $19.99 WHICH IS A DAMN BARGAIN!!!!!!!!! so I bought it, and will be playing somre more of it over the next week. My updates shall continue.

Originally posted by Snakefish@Feb 9 2004, 07:51 PM

Just a quick note, I-Ninja is not in 480p, but is in 16:9. No biggie though as it's one hell of a fun game.

Are you sure Buck? I thought every Xbox game was required to support 480p natively, and have 16:9 as an option. This would be the first Xbox game I've ever played that couldn't do 480p...

Positive. But, as I've stated before it's not a big deal since the game is great fun and still looks great.