LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
secretvampire

Rocket League (PS+ Title for July)

I’m not certain how I feel about this. There are so few details concerning what is going to change. As I told my buddy, hopefully this just becomes another platform for the game and not THE platform for the game. 

They have said they don't plan to remove the game from Steam but who knows how long that will last given the way Epic has been conducting themselves as of late.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Romier S said:

They have said they don't plan to remove the game from Steam but who knows how long that will last given the way Epic has been conducting themselves as of late.

Not sure if they expanded on their original statement from the other day, but the initial announcement was worded in such a way that left me with little doubt in thinking its days on Steam are numbered.

They tried to expand on their original statement, but the second attempt was precisely as unclear as the first. Or, alternatively, it was precisely as clear that anyone who buys it on Steam gets the game, isn't going to lose anything, but they very much avoided any promise that it will still be sold on Steam to new people in future.

And frankly, I don't entirely understand why that worries anyone.

2 hours ago, iainl said:

And frankly, I don't entirely understand why that worries anyone.

I am a notorious grump about content exclusivity bound to a single service. 

• Like 1

Looks cool. Really hoping Salty Shores isn’t going to show up much this summer. The map is so bright, you gotta wear shades.