LCVG

RS3 New Map Available

Baiter

I grabbed it last night but I have yet to play it (or indeed any PvP maps). I wish they would release a new co-op map! Although of course I understand that releasing an empty map and releasing a map filled with AI bots and a scripted mission are two entirely different endeavors. If wishes were fishes... :)

Thanks for the great games, guys.

Sorry I dropped out at the end there. I dropped out and my Xbox started acting strange. It usually does after a couple of RS3 hours (but not other games). I went to restart it, but it refused to boot up, flashing the ring light around the eject button instead - flashing orange instead of steady green. According to the XBOX manual, my XBOX was overheating. I suppose this is the source of some of my RS3 crashes. It's funny though, cause I've played PGR2 and other games for hours continuously without problems. Maybe with Rainbow, there is constant loading and reloading of the level, instead of a several minute race per load in the case of PGR2. The console is sitting inside an AV rack, with the front open and the sides and rear enclosed. There is a 2 inch gap on either side, and a 3-4 inch gap at the rear of the machine. I would've thought this is sufficient.

I could move the 'Box on top of the AV rack instead, but that would be untidy.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for the games last night, guys. That was my first experience with adversarial RS3 and it was a lot of fun. The new map was great as well...it was cool to see little bits and pieces of the single player "Parade" map sprinkled in there.

Oh, and Sam P, I believe I still have several of your bullets if you want them back. :)

Originally posted by adamsappel@Dec 17 2003, 03:04 AM

I don't know about Office. Is it the Quebec tower map?

Is Office a RS3 map? It wasn't available to me. Maybe it is for CounterStrike?

Originally posted by Bryan+Dec 17 2003, 09:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bryan @ Dec 17 2003, 09:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-adamsappel@Dec 17 2003, 03:04 AM

I don't know about Office. Is it the Quebec tower map?

Is Office a RS3 map? It wasn't available to me. Maybe it is for CounterStrike? [/b]

D'oh! You are correct.

Originally posted by Sam P@Dec 17 2003, 01:40 PM

I think this means that you have some bullets with my name on it...

I can see that you guys haven't given this much thought. Let me clarify things for you:

It's not so much the bullets with names on that should worry you as the ones addressed "To Whom It May Concern."

I'm afraid I won't be on Live for a little while. Feh. I'm missing out on Crimson Skies and RS3 DLC. And PGR2 DLC is on its way!

-j