LCVG

Any Gun Owners?

It's been a couple of years now since I became a gun owner and I'm having a blast.  I'm wondering how many LCVGers have made the transition from FPS to shooting the real thing.

My original interest was purely a shotgun and/or handgun for home defense but it has since evolved. After meeting with one of my friends who is a certified NRA instructor, and learning how to be a safe and responsible gun owner, I now belong to my local rifle & pistol club and have access to an outdoor and a 24/7 indoor range where I participate in various shooting competitions.  Just what I needed, another expensive hobby.

My latest acquisition is an Israeli  16.5" bullpup chambered in .223/5.56, the IWI Tavor SAR.

• 3 months later...

All my guns were lost overboard in a tragic boating accident. 

Honest!

Carlos.

LOL..I like that! Yeah, that 1911 that my father...umm....FORGOT to hand back in as he was getting out of the army at the end of WWII, was tragically lost in a bizarre gardening accident. Honestly.

Been a gun owner/NRA member for several years. If you own any firearms, it's just my humble opinion that you should join an organization such as the NRA, ect...just to help keep the 2nd amendment alive.