LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Angry the Clown

Nintendo reveals....... the Classic Mini NES (Nov 2016, $59.99) [re-release coming in 2018!]

Wow, I was Funko Pop shopping with my sister in an Atlanta mall when I saw the NES classic at a GameStop.  I got the NES classic, a RDS case, and was not once hassled for extended warranties or other shite.  I must've been in an extra dimension.

• Like 1

I wonder if they'd consider doing a Gameboy classic? I was thinking how much I'd like that the other night. I'd definitely be interested, provided there were still a way to hack it of course. 

7 hours ago, Dimness said:

Wow, I was Funko Pop shopping with my sister in an Atlanta mall when I saw the NES classic at a GameStop.  I got the NES classic, a RDS case, and was not once hassled for extended warranties or other shite.  I must've been in an extra dimension.

Sounds like my usual trip to the mall, looking for Pop’s.

I did a complete play through of SMB on my Classic last night (not sure if I’ve ever done that actually). I was very impressed with the authenticity of my sore thumbs afterwards. 

• Like 1

I live in SE Wisconsin.  Last week, I went to Best Buy.  They said "good luck - I heard they stopped making them again".  Then I went to Target.  They said "keep checking back".  We got in two this morning, and they both sold right away".  Then I went to GameStop.  All three of these stores are in the same shopping center FYI.  GameStop had many.  He asked if I wanted four or five.  He said "all the GameStops have a ton of them".  Then he tried to ring me up for full price on a "previously used unit".  I stopped him and told him I wanted a new one, sealed in the box, and walked out with one.

Another nice surprise was the fact that they said the Wii Classic controller would work just fine as a second controller.  Nice!

• Like 1

Picked up the SNES Classic earlier at Target. Already adding games to it as we speak. Super easy to do. Wife was impressed by it. Loves the size.

• Like 1