LCVG

A vinyl thread (for us old fogies who laugh in the face of common sense).

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Latest additions. 

So this happened. I can’t blame any of you, though, that lays squarely with my BF who is a huge vinyl collector, upwards of 15k records. My resistance has slowly worn down, and in fact has inverted in

Posted Images

My 40th Anniversary release of Halloween arrived yesterday which was cool. Now I’m just waiting on Halloween 3.

i also ordered up both Castlevania soundtracks that went up today. I’d like to get the TMMT score this Friday if it’s still available and I saw that Waxwork is reissuing Goldsmiths score for “The Burbs” on Friday. I’ll likely get that as well!

Yeah it’s been an expensive few weeks on the vinyl front. Especially dropping $120+ each month for the last three prior to October to get all of the LOTR scores. Expensive but truly the Rolls Royce of vinyl releases.

I probably could have skipped the 40th Anniversary of the original as I have the previous release which is more expansive (2LP) and frankly has better packaging. It’s Halloween though so fuck it. Now I need for “The Last of Us” to ship and for Mondo to reissue “Hotline Miami 2” and all will be well.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Barnes and Noble has its vinyl weekend again . 10 % off all vinyl plus extra 10% off if your a club member. Picked up a few Christmas albums that were already cheap. Also Newbury had braveheart soundtrack on clearance for $20 so picked that up as well. I really do not want to buy any newer stuff, because you never know when someone will have a BF sale, though the last few years vinyl has not been a part of it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday’s  was a completion of a few different orders from the last few months.

Luke Cage s2

Deadpool 2 Score

GoT Season 5

Netflix Lost In Space

Punisher S1

Other soundtracks came from the original orders or from other deals/clearance.

GoT S3

GoT S4

Les Miserables

Dredd

Defenders S1

Star Trek Discovery S1

Marvel Runaways

Braveheart

Plus free shipping so the prices could not be beat. Also bought a few christmas albums. If not for the great prices it would be a very long time before I got most of these.