LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Angry the Clown

A vinyl thread (for us old fogies who laugh in the face of common sense).

That is how I found out it was released, but never saw it on their coming soon either.

It seems some of these sites are folding.  In addition to EdsAwesomeMusic, SoundStageDirect also shut down.  Although my wishlist is still there, when i try to add any of the titles to my cart, it sends me to a site called Reverb LP which seems to be similar to Discogs.

Reverb is a great site. Purchased a lot from there and even got a call from the mothership after a particularly large purchase to make sure I was satisfied with the transaction.

• Like 1

Yeah the only stores left that I usually look at are Amazon, B&N and Elusive, I bought most of my stuff the last year and a half from Ed’s before he closed.

Galaxy Quest arrived . From the packaging, The version I got is an FYE exclusive deep space purple edition of 500, which somehow came from amazon .Very strange. From searching there is a regular mass release blue colored vinyl, and there was a 100 copy glow in the dark release as well.

Mondo MI:Fallout went up for sale today, and mine already shipped. That’s the fastest that has ever happened from Mondo.

Oh how I wish they hadn’t just gobbled up Death Waltz, but partnered somehow. Mondo keep putting things out I’d like, but without a U.K. distributer they’re just ridiculously priced. 

Mondo just announced Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Blade Runner 2049 soundtrack releases.

In a nice surprise, Barnes and Nobles will have a Farscape Vinyl release for their Vinyl Day. Brian Henson is actually doing a signing in the city this weekend, but I won't be able to get to it, so ordered it online.

farscape.jpg

Mondo also has a Metal Gear Solid release at sdcc. No word when the sdcc stuff will be up on the site.

The Stranger Things S3 soundtrack comes with an extra  7 inch vinyl of

them singing The Never Ending Story

I have not listened yet. 

Hoping that my order of the new LP by Blushing comes through. Missed out on the US preorder and trying from someone who was supposed to be UK only. If it gets cancelled maybe I can sweet talk one of you fine UK gents for a hand in the matter.

Band is certainly a Lush clone, but I don't see that as a negative in any way.