LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Angry the Clown

A vinyl thread (for us old fogies who laugh in the face of common sense).

Not at all, I get excited every time a new purchase arrives. This week my first discog purchases came (Iron Eagle and Bev Hills Cop 2), as well as The Machine soundtrack( which amazon had for dirt cheap, and jumped back upon price after I bought it),The Expanse s1-3 limited release), and I found a copy of Ready Player One at B&N that had just reopened.Tomorrow I am going to clean a lot of records so I can listen the rest of the weekend.

The Mondo Infinity War/Endgame set And Discovery S2 should be shipping next week, and Unbreakable from Waxworks is on the way.

Soundtrack releases I want always happen in waves during the year. End of last year/start of this year was a quiet time, so just saved up my monthly budget for times like these 😀. it also helps that I have always been a bargain shopper and keep an eye on all sorts of deals for everything Non Mondo, which I make sure to order from them ASAP .

And 15 min after that post I got a shipping notice for the IW/EG set from Mondo.🤘🏻🤘🏼

• Like 1

Arrived today, but won’t have time to clean the stack until Thursday. I will have a full weekend of stuff to listen to.

1A5FD4E1-21A6-4646-96E8-7F1027853B4E.jpeg.97755611cd9cefa897ef60f5df5a8f0a.jpeg0FAA596D-831D-43D4-A830-94C686617CC2.jpeg.90b8963714cb1a99eb406711d51229d7.jpeg

I also found a copy of the Return to Oz soundtrack 😆

• Like 2