LCVG

A vinyl thread (for us old fogies who laugh in the face of common sense).

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Latest additions. 

So this happened. I can’t blame any of you, though, that lays squarely with my BF who is a huge vinyl collector, upwards of 15k records. My resistance has slowly worn down, and in fact has inverted in

Posted Images

Yeah it does, kind of a surprise really. I already have the the other films soundtracks on LP, but I am hoping for a larger set release for stuff like Clone Wars and Rebels from Mondo down the road.

I also wonder when Waxworks is gonna release TMNT2, it was on their schedule for this year. 

My store didn't mention everything that got afected, but just said that a number of things have been delayed in shipping and will be in next week or were just pushed back even later. Sounded like some disappeared completely.

Hr also said that each RSD drop and now BF was progressively more difficult to deal with as far as getting inventory. Heading out to get my wristband for tomorrow morning like a freaking idiot. At least it's only cold and not snowing or raining anymore.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been a busy few weeks for releases, after a quiet spell. Also TMNT 2 from Waxworks should arrive tomorrow.

SpaceLAb is opening up orders for the  the Mass Effect release tomorrow. Also Mondo has restocks of all the Last of Us releases.

0B1BB5E4-BF84-4AE4-AC38-23F7B5FA0A3C.jpeg

B71B6BE8-1224-454E-88A6-1CE561EF4A3D.jpeg

B6B4A352-F025-418C-B78C-A75E4DA09393.jpeg

I’ve been putting my records into some new plastic sleeves, I decided to try putting the record and the inner sleeve in the bag outside of the cardboard sleeve as recommended by  Channel 33 on YouTube. It’s brilliant. Makes it so much easier to handle the records.

12 hours ago, kelley said:

I’ve been putting my records into some new plastic sleeves, I decided to try putting the record and the inner sleeve in the bag outside of the cardboard sleeve as recommended by  Channel 33 on YouTube. It’s brilliant. Makes it so much easier to handle the records.

Yup been doing this for years since I saw my DJ friends do it. Only problem is it can take up more room on a shelf.

7 hours ago, Josh said:

Yup been doing this for years since I saw my DJ friends do it. Only problem is it can take up more room on a shelf.

I noticed that. That’s my next thing to tackle is more shelf space.