LCVG

Alien Quadrilogy Deal

Zathras

I'd love to get this, but I'm at least 5 timezones away from the nearest Costco, and the price on import places works out to about $100 for me, even assuming I avoid import duties. When I've got the old set I'm not inclined to be in much of a hurry.

Of course, if a really nice person were to pick me up one, I'd be very happy...

Well, I bought the previous Alien box set, so I won't be grabbing this one.

I'm in the same boat, Glen. I've got the previous set + the mail-in disc, and it's perfectly fine for me. I plan on renting Alien 3, via NetFlix, to see the "new" cut, but I doubt I'll buy the set. It's just too much money to lay out on a "double dip" for me, regardless of its quality.

Of course, if a really nice person were to pick me up one, I'd be very happy...

I'd love to, but no Costcos around here, it's Sams Club for as far as the eye can see.

I also own the Legacy boxset. The only disc I really need to keep is the Alien one as it has the original Ridley Scott commentary and two isolated music tracks that the new one lacks.

I have made up my mind whether I'll sell the whole thing. Besides, I'm hoping Santa leaves me the Quad boxset under the tree tonight. :D