LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Angry the Clown

Xbox One X - Available November 7th 2017 - $499.99

Ordered the AC bundle from amazon. Halo collection, here I come.

Did not realize i bought the lightning deal that comes with a year of live, zoo tycoon and another DL game

GAME here in the UK have the Bone with Forza 5, Lego Marvel Super Heroes, Assassins Creed Black Flag and Assassins Creed Unity plus £5 XBL credit for £299 tomorrow. Insane. Crazy how a good price makes part of me wanting something I don't want. :) GAME's PS4 offer for tomorrow is the console with Last of Us and Driveclub for £299 by comparison.

Hello to you too. :)

Much as I'd like to revisit those Halo 3 co-op days there's still no obvious long term appeal with the XB1 for me. If I had a better idea of what in the hell they are going to bring to the table in 2015 I might feel a little differently, but as I've said elsewhere my life really can't sustain multiple consoles these days. Great deals around for those on the verge of buying though.

After a couple of false starts i did finally get an Xbox one, the assassin's creed bundle. Hoping my family gets me fifa and Diablo, maybe shadow of mordor.

If i was to go after a racing game, is forza horizon the better choice or is forza 5 on sale worth it?

Much as I'd like to revisit those Halo 3 co-op days there's still no obvious long term appeal with the XB1 for me. If I had a better idea of what in the hell they are going to bring to the table in 2015 I might feel a little differently, but as I've said elsewhere my life really can't sustain multiple consoles these days. Great deals around for those on the verge of buying though.

Yeah it doesn't look really interesting in 2015 yet, although the current exclusives are a little better than PS4 IMO.

If i was to go after a racing game, is forza horizon the better choice or is forza 5 on sale worth it?

Well Forza 5 is a better simulation, but Horizon 2 is the better game if you aren't looking for a sim.

Congrats to all of the new Xbone owners too!

Bought two more Xbones today. The AC Bundle with the Kinect and Extra controller (Xmas gift for son) and the COD bundle. Moving my launch Xbone into the bedroom so my son won't have to cart his over here after Christmas. 

-Dean-

Amazon/USPS with the quickness, system arrived today. Will hook it up in the morning. Have to disconnect and rearrange some stuff.

Passed on Forza (either one) for now.  I was able to get Mordor and my dad ordered me Diablo and FIFA.  My sister has something coming to me as well, probably Rocksmith.  On top of the AC games that come with it, I think I am set for now.

Now, I know 360 games are not compatible.  Did that hold true for Arcade games as well?

Zero backwards compatibility. Arcade or retail.

Same for the PS4.

Congrats to new Bone owners. Get Sunset Overdrive. :)

MS found an interesting way to win this months NPD. Order Kinect Sports Rivals for $25 and get a free game. Sure it's a glitch but i figured what the hell. Anyway, just got confirmation that my free copy of GTAV has shipped.

Nice on the transparent tiles.  I still find the damn thing a mess to use though.  They really should have a Games/Apps section that list all your apps and games instead of having to go to the My games & apps application.

After a couple of weeks with the Xbox One UI interface I much prefer the PS4 UI simplicity.

I hated the tile interface in Windows 8 and I hate it here too....

Anyone here in the preview program?  I got an invite from MS - how often do updates happen with it?

Sometimes a couple times a month, but usually one big update.

Man....I think someone got me an Xbone for Christmas, but it was a few weeks ago.  Does Amazon ever apply any of these things retroactively?